Dems introduce legislation to do away with self defense

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45nut, May 10, 2012.

1. Poppypaul

Poppypaul Member

Coastie I agree except that if it ever becomes law then WE are on the defensive. Trial by 12 etc sounds good but if we in defending ourselves are breaking the law we are doomed. Better to be sure it never passes in the first place and these do-gooders are run out of office.
  2. yetiman

yetiman New Member

I can see the ads for that bill now, will have Trevon in a diaper..."Killed by a white man with a gun", don't allow this crime to go unpunished, endorsed by Jesse Jackson AND Al Sharpton......
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Look, these lunatic liberals are so crazy they would rather pass a law that gives the criminal a million dollars if they get injured during a robbery that they are committing. They are nutjobs and they are just flat out dangerous.
  4. gcalloway

gcalloway New Member

I just returned from DC and aftr meeting with two senators and five congressmen all republicans. I am still of the opinion they will be plesant, smile and tell you what they think you want to hear. I was happy to see one of the congressmen is a member of SCI and had all kinds on animal mounts on his walls. I at lease know he is a second amendment fan. I did point out to one of the congressmen that all gun laws ever passed were unconstitutional and he did not disagree.
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ahhhh...If that happens, it's open season on the likes of Michael Moore and other rich liberals. Break in, get hurt, sue their pants off. Dose them with their own medicine.
    While at it, they should target the lawmakers that passed those laws. ;)
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The original author of the bill has withdrawn it. I guess even he realized it was stupid.

Pops
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They knew it would create nothing but publicity. That's why Florida was mentioned, IMO.
  8. 45nut

45nut New Member

Ooohhh.... icky. How many hot showers did it take to feel clean again??

Well, maybe you need to play this for them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YY5Rj4cQ50 :D :D :D

Just make sure your SCI buddy doesn't look down on the black gun guys. :cool:
  9. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

Man, these guys are just unbelievable. Where do they dream this stuff up? You would think that they would at least have just a wee little bit of commons sense. This country is going to hell in a hand basket.
  10. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

You said said it all !! JR:bleh::bleh::bleh:
  11. Redhand

Redhand Member

They quiver in their panties thinking that those good defensive laws may become very offensive towards them if they keep up their bull****.:mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012