derringer Hawes 22 cal. worth?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Jbebee82, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Jbebee82

Jbebee82 New Member

I have two hawes .22 pistols both In poor shape just curious what they are worth?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Welcome to TFF Jbebee82 !

i moved your post here so it gets the attention it deserves

howveer to get a decent estimate you'll have to post pics , as the value of these vary a lot as to condition originality finish etc also if you have the original case and tool kit for them this will add to the value

but off your post a guess between $0 and $500 would be as close as we could say without more information

sorry

but i hope you can supply the extra info so the experts here can help you

cheers
  3. RJay

RJay Active Member

If they are over under ( copy of the Remington derringer ) then they are not high dollar items. One of my references states that they were made by Rohm GmBh, however the late Mr Bill Goforth, who actually researched, them stated they were made by a Germane machine shop " Karche ". and between the two I trust Bill's research. Actually not being made by Rohm is considered a plus. As jack404 stated pictures are needed for any valid info, I will let some one else give a guess-a-mate, but my WAG is 25 to 45 dollars.