1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Detoured by the Double D Gun Shop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gdmoody, Nov 11, 2009.

1. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I spent the past few days in Northern Florida visiting with my Father, Sister, and Brother. On the way home I made a slight detour and was able to meet up with Double D. We had a great visit and I got to go out back of his shop and do a little shooting. He has a very nice gun shop, small but efficient. Any one who lives in or may be passing through North Florida needs to make a side trip by Live Oak and see his ware and he has some great prices!

He was gracious enough to open his shop for me a little more that an hour early. We visited for about an hour and had some good conversation about a lot of subjects, mainly about guns though.

Dan, I want to thank you for your hospitality! I will stop by again next time I am in the general area.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Glad you enjoyed the visit as much as I did. I had started a thread called "met member # 2 today" but it already fizzled out. You are welcome anytime and hopefully you can stay longer next time. Maybe we can spend more time sending some down range....Really enjoyed it....
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Double D, we will be in Pensicola this weekend, where are you located form there?
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I am a couple hours east of there. I am in the middle between Tallahassee and Jacksonville. Right off of I-10. It would be out of your way for sure, but I would be glad to have ya. Sorry, after I posted this I realized that I was thinking Panama not pensacola. You would be even further than I first said. Probably by another 2 hours.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009