DHS has a Snitch Program

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AR guy, Jan 18, 2013.

1. AR guy

AR guy Member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

....but my neighbors are all....ahhh well never mind:eek:
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Wow. Walmart will be broadcasting government propaganda? What's next? Daily broadcasts of Two Minutes Hate? Pure Orwellian stuff, that.
  4. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

Make sure to only turn in those who had the O
    campaign signs on their lawns, last November.
  5. AR guy

AR guy Member

Lol. Maybe I'll do that, it sounds like fun.
  6. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Snitches get stiches....
  7. AR guy

AR guy Member

Right about that.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

good thing there are a lot of gun owners on my block. we have one liberal anti-walker teacher, some other liberal, and some mormons across the street who aren't really FOR guns, but i don't think they're against them either. they kinda just try to be polite and don't really bother anybody.
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Hey, let me in that program. I'll have them on more wild goose chases than they can handle.
  10. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

or ditches
  11. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Back in my younger days I rode with a pretty rough crowd. Of all the things one could do to piss these guys off "Snitching" was the worst. I mean the worst. Sleeping with their woman wasn't half as bad as being a "Snitch".
    Snitches were "taken care of" in a very unpleasant way. It involved a pair pliers and a trip to the dentist.
  12. RYANINMICHIGAN

You would be a fool to snitch on people I rode with back in the day. I got out when I wised up but I would not snitch on them to this day. So I stay in good standing and they would stand up for me if I ever called on them
  13. PMK

PMK Former Guest

Chances are, you would never be able to OUT the snitch in your neighborhood. That is why they are chosen.
    Elaborating on this topic would be out of scope for me. Don't worry, I was one of the good guys. I ran a small shop for persons who were linen challenged called Towel Finders.
  14. RYANINMICHIGAN

Not sure snitch really applies in this case. A snitch is usually someone as guilty as you but chooses to tell.