1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

diagram needed for revelation model 207

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by rstone, Jul 19, 2009.

1. rstone

rstone New Member

I have a revelation model 207 sold by western auto and I need a parts diagram of it. It would be great if I could find an exploded view of all the parts. If anyone has any info, please email me at rstone@bscc.edu
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

What, exactly, is your gun? I can't find a model 207 listed in the cross-reference lists of either Revelation or Western Auto. Shotgun? Rifle? Single shot, bolt, pump, autoloader? What?
  3. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

If you can determine what the sister model is of the company that manufactured it for Western Auto you can use it. I have a Revelation 150 and it was made by Marlin. The marlin model 49 was the exact same model as my Revelation. I found what I needed at Numerich Gun Parts.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009