1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Dick Morris Re: Israel & Iran

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, May 24, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

This is a bit frightening.

2. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I believe Israel has had the ability to turn the desert into a pretty green glass for awhile , all the while not being a part of those allowed (by u.n. decree) I may be wrong, that may have changed, But it was common knowledge in the early '80s'. I remember when china first got the 'bomb', the comic caption was death holding a nuclear bomb, and the caption was "what do we do with it now?"
    and lets not forget India and Pakistan.

Not only that, but Isreal is a pretty tough cookie!!
    Last edited: May 24, 2009
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Well, Barry sure does seem to be taking the standard Muslim view of Israel. But he's a Christian:rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah, right. If Barry's a Christian, then I have pointed ears, green blood, and was born on Romulus.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

My prayers are for Israel and her leaders. They will do what they need to do. They were promised by G*d that they would return and reestablish their nation and they have. Something that no other people have ever achieved. There will at some point be devine intervention but not before a lot of grief. G*d promised that Israel would survive. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.
  5. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Why do i have the feeling that crap is about to hit the fan here and abroad? This situation doesnt look good at all! Obama is just another brick in the wall that we are tearing down and Iran is just another link in the chain of the wrecking ball!