DId california????

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by cycloneman, Nov 3, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

pass the weed bill????
  2. JohnTheCalifornian

JohnTheCalifornian Member

No, it did not make it. We dont need any more trouble here than we already have.
  3. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Nope, they shot down the weed bill. However, they did send Barbara Boxer back to D.C., and re-elected Governor Moonbeam. That proves that they are still smokin' something out there.

Used to be a nice place to live in the 50s and 60s. Liberals took over in the late 60s/early 70s and have turned it into a cesspool. They ruined the greatest State economy that existed and let the cute little Hippies ruin the State. I don't feel sorry for any of them - THEY voted for it. THEY deserve it. Just don't drag the rest of the Country down with those idiots.
  4. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

Dude! Pro-pot initiative fails in California like wow man .......
  5. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

They did make all fee increases, etc to be defined as a tax increase, and require a 2/3 vote of the legislature to pass, which should handcuff Sacramento. Conversely AB32 will go into effect, as the moratorium didn't pass.
  6. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Dave - do you really think any propostion passed by the people will handcuff those thieves in Sacramento? Maybe not...

I live in Colorado now, and we elected the fellow to the Governor's Office who recently called anyone who lives outside of the Metropolitan Areas "Red Necks". We Voters also decided not to limit the yearly used vehicle re-registration taxes we could be charged by the State, and to let the State "adjust' our property taxes for inflation. We all did this so we wouldn't lay-off 75,000 teachers and firemen. (I didn't know we had that many.....)

The out-lying rural areas (Red Necks) voted the liberal scoundrels out, while the sophisticated Metro Voters re-elected them. May God Save Us.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They had a medical marijuana initiative pass out here in Wisconsin. I don't see a problem with medical marijuana. In my opinion, if people wanna do it within the privacy of their own home, they should be free to do so.
  8. Archie

Archie Member

I was just discussing this with a friend (strange friend, but a friend) who still lives in PDSR California.

He told me he voted for the once and future Governor Moonbeam because "... he's a thief, but she (Meg Whitman) makes me vomit." I pointed out to him he's subjugating reason to emotion; making 'feelings' more important than facts.

He agreed.

In PDSR California, 'feeling' is far more important than 'thinking'. When they say 'thinking', they really mean 'emoting'.

Any questions?
  9. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i think all drugs should be legal to own and use as long as it's not hurting others. being illegal doesnt stop anyone, it just over crowds the prisons. what they should do though, is crack down on drug smuggling, not drug users.
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

execute the smugglers