Did he just do that??

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ckill1, May 20, 2011.

1. ckill1

ckill1 New Member

So with Obama just pi$$ing off every Jewish voter in the States along with our only worthwile ally in the region along with a fairly influential lobby, did he just commit electoral suicide? Believe me, no one would be happier were it true, but I trust him not at all, & I believe EVERY word out of his mouth since his election has been scripted, calculated, & managed. He has an agenda, and if this is part of it, I don't see the end...
    Someone help me out here. Whats he up to?

CK
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

He called Americans muslims again. We do not share the same faith as those of the middle east.

Obomba is a terrorist appeaser plain and simple.
  3. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This hasn't been a good week for the Bozo. He has stepped on his weenie with a track shoe numerous times. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
  4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

He says he is a Christian, but apparently he knows nothing about what the Bible says about Israel and Gods chosen people. He may screw over the Jewish people here but he doesn't want to throw Israel under the bus.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I've not heard nor read his speach. My understaning lies in the comments I've read on the internet.

It appears that his comments are well within the 'plans' for the world and the eventual NWO.

The man is a traitor. Everything he touches turns into feces, and the people turn a blind eye. My only hope is that this bites him in the butt HARD! In my heart/mind, I don't think people really care. The 'next' generation has been taught to accept this mind set. The slow cleansing of the American dream has become just that. A dream. Brainwashing at the most subliminal level. Paid for by us no less.

We've reached the apathy level. Anarchy is next.
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

He has the gift of a silver tongue. The mark of both a good leader and of a LIAR. Im betting on the latter..
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't really know how to feel about it. If we refuse to help the Israelis, then they're left to defend themselves against all those crazy Muslim extremists over there... If we DO help Israel, the Muslim extremists are going to continue to come at us...

I'd almost go so far as to say that I don't think our country should have any part of what's going on over there. It's not our problem.
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The problem I have with the whole mess is that of who gets what.
    The Jews have been there longer than the Muslims have. They simply want a place to call home and country. To live out their lives in peace.

I can't recall a time when Isreal went on the offensive, and tried to take more than what was accorded to them. They have thier country, and they defend it. DEFEND.

They retaliate when they've been attacked. It's been going on for all time. Muslims attack Jews, and the Jews fight back. I find that completely justifiable.

What Obie seems to have done is denegrate Isreals right for life/freedom into a UN/US imposed corner. I want no part of that.

Can anyone tell me why the US (obie) wants to make Isreal's nation smaller? Can anyone tell me what/who a Palestinian is? Where/when they came from? Why they should be given Isreali land?

If anything, we should keep our butts out of the matter alltogether.
    Let them sort it out. Sit back and watch the outcome.

For some twisted reasons, we have taken it upon ourselves to police the world.
    It's none of our business. We fought our battles here for our independance. North vs South. American blood, shead on American soil.

While I value freedom most highly, we are not here to play God in others matters.
  9. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Shoot israel has better military gadgets than US. For our own sake I think we should stand at thier side, not because it whats right but because they may kick our asses if we dont...
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I think it's funny that Netanyahu is even sitting down with bummer the clown. Netanyahu should just tell bummer to lick his lollypop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ml?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2|64494

WASHINGTON — In a blunt display of differences, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected the idea of using his country's 1967 boundaries as the basis for a neighboring Palestinian state on Friday, declaring his objections face-to-face to President Barack Obama who had raised the idea just 24 hours earlier in an effort to revive stalled Mideast peace talks.

Though the two leaders, meeting in the Oval Office, found cordial and predictable agreement on the other central element that Obama outlined in his Mideast address Thursday – ironclad Israeli security alongside a Palestinian nation – progress on the bedrock issue of borders seemed as elusive as ever.

In his speech, Obama gave unprecedented prominence to a long-held U.S. stand that Israel opposes: A Palestinian state should be shaped around the border lines that existed before the 1967 war in which Israel took control of the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. An essential part of what Obama proposed was that Israelis and Palestinians would also have to agree to swaps of land to account for Israeli settlements and other current conditions, a point Netanyahu failed to mention.

"While Israel is prepared to make generous compromises for peace, it cannot go back to the 1967 lines," Netanyahu declared. "These lines are indefensible."

As they sat together for public comments after their private meeting, Obama sought to put the disagreement in the best light, and in the context of a relationship of two allies – one, however, showing strains of impatience.

"Obviously there are some differences between us in the precise formulations and language," Obama said. "That's going to happen between friends."

He quickly added in a reassurance to Netanyahu: "What we are in complete accord about is that a true peace can only occur if the ultimate resolution allows Israel to defend itself against threats, and that Israel's security will remain paramount in U.S. evaluation of any prospective deal."

Obama and Netanyahu showed cordiality before the cameras. The president listened intently, his hand cupping his chin, as Netanyahu spoke passionately about his country's plight and how the path to peace should run.

"Remember that, before 1967, Israel was all of nine miles wide," Netanyahu said, emphasizing his words with his hands. "It was half the width of the Washington Beltway. And these were not the boundaries of peace; they were the boundaries of repeated wars, because the attack on Israel was so attractive."

Attached Files:

11. ckill1

ckill1 New Member

What I do know is this:
    Israel has never called for the complete annihilation of another people and worked towards that end.
    Israel isn't defined by a religion whose major tenants are based on the destruction or subjugation of its enemies.
    Israel is a functioning democracy(or republic if you prefer) in a world that I feel is short of them.
    Israel, as a nation, calls a spade a spade and fights when it has to fight, without reservation or regret.
    Israel was there first.
    Israel hasnt attacked an Islamic nation without prevarication.
    Israel's citizens, living under arms and in constant threat of attack, seem to have a terrific grasp of the truly important, rather than the mundane & inconsequential.

I support the Israeli people even if our President doesn't. The above are all the reasons I need.

CK
  12. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Don't get me wrong, I'm behind Israel all the way. I feel that the media is VERY rough on Israel always calling them an aggressor. Every time a violent situation erupts over there, it's often because someone attacks Israel and Israel acts out of self defense.

I just don't think it's our job to be the police of the world. And with the kind of debt we have, I don't think we're going to be able to afford it much longer.

One of the points Ron Paul made - and I'm not saying he's an absolute expert on the subject, but I very much agree with his view on it - was that it's never been the responsibility of the United States to subsidize another country. Being friends is one thing, but ensuring their survival is not our job.

We go poking our nose into every situation imaginable, and that's what got 50,000 Americans killed along a little stretch of jungle in southeast Asia some years back.

We have a foreign invasion on our border with Mexico. If we're not going to do anything about something like that which is so close, why should we worry about some other place that is thousands of miles across the globe?
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ckill1 , here here!!!
  14. Python

Python Former Guest

I believe the only reason God hasn't brought His wrath upon America is because America has always supported Israel. If America turns it's back on Israel, only America will suffer. Israel & God are a majority of one, never fear for Israel. As for the Muslims, they won't be around long enough to come at us. God has a plan for the Muslims.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and satan is the tour booking agent
  16. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

I believe the Bible mentions that Israel's ally will abandon her in her time of need, and suffers the wrath of God. I think Obozo's operating from a master plan, and it mainly consists of offering aid and support for the Muslims. Reducing Israel's borders makes her extremely vulnerable, and you can't tell me Obozo doesn't know that. Just like you can't tell me he doesn't know the effect his policies have on our economy, our culture and our future as the strongest nation in the world. You can't tell me Obozo isn't a Muslim, or at least using the Muslim's beliefs and radicalism, bent on destroying what most middle aged and older Americans have known as the best nation in the world. Obama is a master manipulator, you can see how he has used black culture and vulnerabilities to bring that community into lockstep with his agendas.I truly believe that he could give a **** about what the black community truly needs, or anyone else for that matter. The only thing I'm don't understand is why? Prophecy??
  17. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Very, very well said.
  18. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I love the Jewish people.
    I love Israel.

But even if I HATED both, I would fight for the US to support Israel because I believe the promises of God.
    My desire is for God to BLESS us rather than CURSE us.
  19. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

+1
  20. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I think you're pretty close to the target here MC.
    The only thing I would add is that it seems that Obama sees himself as somewhere above both the Christian and Muslim religions and is willing to use either or both or parts of either to further his agenda.