The Firearms Forum banner

did I do something wrong?

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  cointoss2 
G
#1 ·
nighthawksh
V.I.P. Member
(7/15/02 10:27:30 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All did I do something wrong?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I had posted an entry about some muskets, either here, or in the for sale forum.
I figure

a) I screwed up the entry and it did not upload

b) I posted in the wrong forum and it was moved (though I could not find it)

c) It was deleted for some reason

If I am in violation of some rule, please let me know.

Stan H ,, nighthawk

"Those willing to give up freedom in exchange for security will soon discover they have neither"

TallTLynn
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/15/02 10:44:29 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: did I do something wrong?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nighthawk - only thing I can think of is that something went wrong with your post.

If we as a moderator move a post - we normally e-mail you or leave a message for you in the original forum. If we delete a post - we e-mail you and tell you why.

And considering you were merely doing business - I can pretty much guarantee you that no moderator here deleted your post.

Please repost it okay?

warpig883
*TFF Staff*
(7/16/02 4:55:02 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Should be here unless something went wrong when you posted it. TLynn is 100% right.
"I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

nighthawksh
V.I.P. Member
(7/16/02 1:06:12 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: did I do something wrong?
Thanks, TLynn & W'pig,,,must have had a "mental lapse",,
will re-post,,,for now I am going to put it here, since it it pertains to this topic,,,thanks again

Stan H ,, nighthawk

"Those willing to give up freedom in exchange for security will soon discover they have neither"

Tac401
Administrator
(7/16/02 1:07:17 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Hawk,

If you posted it yesterday then it could have been
the site itself, EZ was working on pub 49 and I had
a post turn out in bold letters and I did nothing to
make that happen, as T said feel free to re-post
again.
TFF VMBB Email Tac

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/16/02 4:06:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: did I do something wrong?
Aha! The EZ Board Phantom strikes again!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.