Did I just toast the slide on my M&P?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by New Guy, Feb 20, 2011.

1. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

:eek: The slide is not a huge expense outa SW's budget; I almost wonder if it actually made it to SW?? If it did, they HAD to have some paperwork on it. There should be at the bare minimum a shipping paperwork trail that you should be able to verify with the GS.
    I'd be a little :mad: and alot :confused::confused:; hope you can get it worked out.
  2. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

As I was reading this I realized that I have A S&W M&P 9mm compact so I took off the slide just to check it out and mine is totally smooth. If it looked like yours I would be Po'ed. I'd be on their butts big time. Hope you get it fixed to your satisfaction.
  3. New Guy

New Guy New Member

I know for a fact that S&W received it the first time because I called them to make sure.

The shop called S&W customer care today but didn't hear back from them. I told the shop to let me know once they send it to Smith and I'll pry call them and express my displeasure to see if they'll rush it this time. I bought this thing in January and I've now been without it more than I've had it.