Did Joe Biden's Loose Lips Sink the SEALs?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ka64, Aug 7, 2011.

1. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

hahahahaha i hope biden gets dropped off the ticket for 2012
  3. whirley

whirley Member

Rules of engaagemnet are Washington B.S. In my war we lost a Lt. to an old lady with a concealed BAR, and had a 12 year old kid direct mortar fire on us and found one of our squads executedd by guerillas in civilian clothes. After that we only had one rule....
  4. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Regardless of the article biden is an idiot but he is the least of our worrys
  5. rimmer1

rimmer1 Member

I hope he gets dropped off the world.
  6. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

wouldn't mind seeing him being dropped off at the morgue:AR15firing:
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I believe Biden is the ideal complement to Obamas presidency. I don't want to see him off the ticket....I'd rather see him stay just where he is til the election. In that capacity, Biden is a useful idiot.

As for the article, I have felt for a long time that there is way to much talking about what is done, by whom, and to whom. That whole deal about waterboarding is one example. There was no need for that to have ever hit the press and whoever first mentioned the practice publically should have been drawn and quartered. Enhanced interrogation techniques are not a topic for public debate.

Now we can't say with any certainty that the chopper carrying these SEALS was anything more than a target of opportunity for the bad guys. It's kind of hard to imagine that a SEAL teams movements could actually be tracked by that bunch as unsophisticated as they are. Still there is no question that Bidens' mouth is a threat to national security and should be sewn shut.
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    But here’s what the legendarily verbose and loose-lipped Vice President Joe Biden said at a dinner at Washington’s Ritz Carlton Hotel last night to mark the 50th anniversary of the Atlantic Council:

Let me briefly acknowledge tonight’s distinguished honorees. Admiral James Stavridis is a, is the real deal. He can tell you more about and understands the incredible, the phenomenal, the just almost unbelievable capacity of his Navy SEALs and what they did last Sunday.

And:

Folks, I’d be remiss also if I didn’t say an extra word about the incredible events, extraordinary events of this past Sunday. As Vice President of the United States, as an American, I was in absolute awe of the capacity and dedication of the entire team, both the intelligence community, the CIA, the SEALs. It just was extraordinary.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Its disgusting.

If that were my team I would direct all my men to kill their cameras by accidently waking into a wall. Send the dogs with titanimum theeth in and kill off all they can. Then finish the job yourself. Destroy the weapons before you leave and walk your guys out all smoking cigs. No evidence of anything, no names, the dogs did it and the rest committed suicide. Give that to Biden.

Biden is a ******* ***hole.
  10. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

So...the question remains, is Biden really as stupid as he tries to present himself as publicly, or is it a carefully orchestrated game to reveal clasified info. while pretending it was a slip.