Did my own 360 today!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hallchinalady, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Hallchinalady

Hallchinalady New Member

They laid us off when it started to snow...almost made it home and up a steep hill...in my Jeep...not my truck.....hit a patch of snow covered ice...and wallahhhhh...a 360.....was more worried about the butthole on my butt plowing into me than the 360...got that under controll and sent the butthole ahead of me...went about 20 miles per hour the rest of the way home....Glad it was only about 15 miles away from home!!!!
    What a day!!!! :eek: YE HA!!!! (and it's only Tuesday!!!)
  2. njretcop

njretcop New Member

Deana,

Gotta move to NJ! In the 50's tomorrow and the 60's Thursday. NO SNOW!!

Thinking of putting in the tomatoes soon.......... :rolleyes:
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I hate it when some little car tucks up so close behind the bus I can't see even his shadow. I REALLY hate that when the roads look like Wayne Gretsky should be using them. Makes me nervous, it does.

Pops
  4. Hallchinalady

Hallchinalady New Member

NNNOOOOO!!!! You guys need to move to Pa.....lots of challenges on driving defensivly.....it's going to be in the 50's tomorrow and the 60's on Thursday...but that hasn't stopped the sleet and freezing rain and snow today....very dangerous driving...not so much at the job site (they closed it down as soon as the second snow flake hit the ground) but drivin home was a trip!!!! ;)
    armednadsafe...at our safety meeting this mornign it was on being behind one of our trucks and pinch points....at the end the supervisor asked for any other observations....I told them that our cameras on the trucks don't work...and if you can't see my mirrors...I CAN'T SEE YOU!!! :eek:
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  5. gagirl

gagirl New Member

I hate it for yall.... It will be 75 here today and I will be hitting the beach for some kiteboarding. I dont understand why more people dont live in Ga.
  6. ECC

ECC New Member

I used to live down in Myrtle Beach SC and I did a lot of work in GA, NC, SC, and TN. I miss the south! One of these days I hope to move back down to southern SC or GA on the coast somewhere.
  7. gagirl

gagirl New Member

Well hun I am on St Simons Island right now... most people that ever went to Ga know where that is. I grew up here but moved off cause there are too many dang people. I live in the county north of here and I love it... not a single red light in the entire county, people are wonderful, river after river, 15 minutes to the ocean, can fish year around, and can hunt 24/7/365 man you gotta love the southern way of life. I have been all over north,central and south america and europe and there still is not a place I would rather be than on the coast of ga. Come on down friends are always welcome.
  8. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

Deana glad you are ok!!!! The roads are a mess here as well!!!
  9. dcon12

dcon12 Active Member Supporting Member

gagirl, my folks still live in Brunswick. I moved away from there 10 years ago. Miss the shark fishing and crabbing. Oh well, I still go there a few times a year. Don
  10. gagirl

gagirl New Member

Don... how old are ya and where did you goto school? I have been in this area since 74.
  11. dcon12

45 years young and only lived there till 71 and then moved back in 86 only to move again later. Don
  12. gagirl

gagirl New Member

45 is closer to my hubbys age than mine but he grew up in Darien. I have a brother that would have been 44 last year who went to GA. I would not have gone to school with ya... but you were right in my dateing age.....lol well take care. Nadine
  13. dcon12

gagirl, I went to Darien untill the 4th grade. We were living in Cresent. Don
  14. gagirl

gagirl New Member

did you know a David Gardner? he would have probable still have been known as David Walker at that time. He just turned 49 last year. He lived out in Cox at that time.
  15. dcon12

Was his dad a shrimper? Don