Did Republicans fund "Acorn"?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by the morning light, Sep 26, 2009.

1. the morning light

the morning light New Member

Federal Reserve Scandal Bigger than ACORN
    For the first time, a hearing is being held on Rep. Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 (H.R. 1207) by the House Committee on Financial Services. Grass-roots pressure has been credited with forcing the hearing into what has happened to trillions of dollars supposedly spent by the Federal Reserve on the stabilization of the financial system.........
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff354.htm
    by Cliff Kincaid
  2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

We know both parties are to blame for the mess we are in today. But only one party is in it all the way, the other had a part in some of it too. They should all be tarred/feathered and run out of DC.

I always wonder about new members that show up to post political topics.

Yours lit my red light.
  3. the morning light

I was a Ron Paul supporter and I was following his bill to audit the Fed and was surprised to see support for Acorn by the GOP. Hopefully Acorn will be abolished...
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

You have to also keep in mind that GOP is not universally conservative, and DEM is not universally liberal.
    There are a TON of old Southern Democrats that are about as conservative as you can get.
    Then there is Arnold Schwarzenegger who is about as Conservative as BO.

I vote the MAN, not the party. That is GOP more than any other, but has often contained Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, and a host of 3rd party candidates.
  5. the morning light

I think Acorn is on the way out!
  6. ampaterry

I agree, tml -
    I do not believe any organization can survive this kind of scandal and survive.

But I said the same thing after Teddy murdered Mary Jo, and he not only survived but thrived.
  7. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

They will reform as Walnut or some other stupid name, the politicans will take credit for dismantling Acorn and the beat will go on. If it weren't for two 20 year old kids Acorn would be seeing more and more stimulus monies to help rig the 2010 election.
  8. ampaterry

Terry, you are such a pessimist.

Unfortunately, you are also most likely exactly correct.