Did She Say Something About Our Flag .... ?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Sep 15, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Gee, lets look at their history. Hmmm, I don't know, they been so patriotic....In the past they surrounded themselves with people who love America.... She did say the first time she was proud of this country was when he was elected...
    COME ON. IF SHE SAID ANYTHING SUPPORTIVE OF THE EVENT, I'M A LIBERAL. AND YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T SO.

On a side note, Rush said something today that if I had been drinking coffee it would have gone over the entire dastboard. -0 had said at a speach that the bridges in the area of the speach were structuraly deficient, and Rush asked if -0 had driven the beast over one of them on the way to the speach. He reported the beast (-0s special vehicle) weighted about 6 tons "even without Michelle in it". Had to pull over.
    Vote in the next election. Bring all your friends to vote in the next election. Hang around and chase the unions and black panthers away.