1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Did someone say BEER?

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

robsguns
    (7/12/02 5:24:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Did someone say BEER?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Warpig!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/12/02 5:28:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Did someone say BEER?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There ya be. I can't believe Nunn did not delete the post. I'm buying so order what ya want

My wife and kids are gone for the weekend so I am tipping the bottle myself.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

Edited by: warpig883 at: 7/12/02 6:30:49 pm

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/12/02 6:18:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter

TFF VMBB Email Tac

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/12/02 6:56:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Did someone say BEER?
    Think I might work on getting my brain cells down to a more manageable level myself.
    Wife and I are headed for lost wages for 3 or 4 days.
    I will be raising my glass at the MGM containing Finist call,saying "Here is to piggy!",dashed down maybe with some Capt. Morgans.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/12/02 7:43:41 pm)
    If ya happen to saunter by a roullette table, put down 10 bucks on 23 red for me will ya?

I'll pay ya back if it hits!

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/12/02 8:25:22 pm)
    Da pig is buyin?? U gotta be kiddin!!

robsguns
    (7/12/02 8:31:50 pm)
    Things were kind of lax in the deleteing aspects for a while, but lately, everything is going poof! I would have been surprised if it'd have gotten poofed, we didnt say anything wrong at all I thought.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/12/02 11:35:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    I know it but when you type in www.thefirearmsforum.com it automatically edits it out. That is really chickenshit since the two sites are in no way in competition.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents