Did you all see this?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Oct 13, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I'm not sure if this story was discussed here already but I couldn't find it so....

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/obama-wanted-to-apologize-for-hiroshima-nagasaki-japan-said-no/

Obama wanted to apologize for Hiroshima, Nagasaki; Japan said noPosted on October 12, 2011 by Conservative Byte

Leaked cables show Japan nixed a presidential apology to Hiroshima and Nagasaki for using nukes to end the overseas contingency operation known as World War II. Will the next president apologize for the current one?

The obsessive need of this president to apologize for American exceptionalism and our defense of freedom continued recently when Barack Obama’s State Department (run by Hillary Clinton) contacted the family of al-Qaida propagandist and recruiter Samir Khan to “express its condolences” to his family.

Khan, a right-hand man to Anwar al-Awlaki, was killed along with Awlaki in an airstrike in Yemen on Sept. 30. We apologized for killing a terrorist before he could help kill any more of us.
  2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I hope after next November Obozo apologizes for having been president the last 4 yrs.
  3. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

Grade A douchebag. Dear World, too bad we have such a loser for a leader in the USA. Apologies....
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  4. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

Wonder if Japan would apologize for blowing up Pearl Harbor. Doubt it.
  5. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

This kind of crap is making me sick!
  6. H-D

H-D Active Member

BHO makes me puke
  7. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I have to agree with GunGeezer.
  8. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

Nice sign H-D! Very appropiate!
  9. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

Beside the other points, who is Obama to apologize for that? An apology would be a slap in the face to all those Vets and their families both living and dead who fought in the Pacific campaign. It should be that generation's prerogative to make such a gesture, not his.
  10. H-D

H-D Active Member

thanks
  11. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

should have gotten an apology for pearl harbor and the declaration of war being aso late a long time ago