Did you ever hear someone make a statment that proves that they are dumber than paint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Remington597, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Greg

Greg New Member

Hey Rem. I guess those gals in the pictures you posted under "Why men will never change, and evidence that God exists" are o.k. since they aren't Victoria Secrets models (yet)? BUSTED!(no pun intended). They didn't look like any cowgirls I ever met (unfortunately). Maybe those VS models just need to be wearing some leather (holsters that is) to be o.k.?:p

As far as the guy goes. He associates guns with violence and killing. Not sports, not self-defense. Always invite him out to the range for the sports challenge of it, and if you ever get him out there, he may come around a little-maybe. That is, if he is worth the time. It is his loss if he doesn't keep an open mind.
  2. rosierita

rosierita New Member

:) i dont think i've heard him speak pops, but anyone who subs for rush has got to be a good guy!!:D :D

LOL! thanks for the compliment remington!:p i LOVE to look at the bush country map!!:D i think i still have it saved in my bookmarks! ;) the libs HATE seeing it! but i LOVE to show it to them.:D
  3. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

Ok, my experience!

About two years ago I was talking to an employee that worked in Baltimore. Over the course of a year and through a deer season, he finally asked if I killed bambi yet! I told him no, that I was waiting for bambi's daddy! The conversation went from good to worse because he went, as they all do, into the anti thing! I talked to him for only a short bit after that and told him that most of, if not all, conservation dollars, time, and efforts come from people into hunting and fishing. He sent me an email a few days later accusing me of doing that "NRA Speech" and some other rude comments about my fellow hunters. I finally told the terd that I was no longer interested in speaking with him anymore and that all future correspondence, email or otherwise, will be work related only!

To tell ya the kind of yuppy he was, I asked him if he were to have a flat on the side of the road, could he change the tire?

He said:

"I would call AAA"! Yep, and I bet he's a vegetarian too!

These bastages just get on my nerves!

Semper Fi

JM
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Such an approach to posting usually gets me in trouble.....
    Oh well...

mike
  5. rosierita

rosierita New Member

ya know, jlmckinney ~ i havent had to change a tire before.....(on my own i mean) but i could!:D ;) ah, the joys of farm life.:p i could also change the oil, but i havent had to do that either.;) i've helped my daddy & my granddaddy change tractor tires tho (the BIG ones!):) i know the mechanics of it & all that jazz, but fortunately for me i havent had to put it to use on my own, or on the side of a road.

speaking of which, ya know, all these men around here think i'm nuts.... i'd like to restore an old truck, i havent found one yet, or the time ~ but i'd like to!!:D
  6. Nole

Nole New Member

I have been shooting guns since I was about 6 years old. We have had guns around the house since I can remember. My dad taught me well too. He showed me where all the guns were in the house ( I think 2 at the time) and showed me how to unload them safely. Then told me to NEVER touch them that if i wanted to see them at anytime to tell him and he would let me see them. That takes away the mindset of the msteryious (SP?) object in daddys draw. So i never really cared about them since I had handled them till I was blue in the face. Then after he showed me them we went out to the range with what I thought was my toughest toy. On of the tonka trucks I think. Then he shoot it to pieces, to show me the destructive power of it. I learned very well what the gun was capabale of. And it worked very well.

PS he bought me a new toy.
  7. rosierita

rosierita New Member

:) that's an awesome idea nole! thanks for sharing!;)
  8. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

It's nice to know that there are women out there that are mechanically inclined! At my previous employer, there was a woman there that worked on her Dodge 1500 while the hubby stayed on the couch! Come to think of it, she is the only person that I've actually talked to about fixing our own vehicles!

Now on to the new task! Need to find that Cummins 600 book! ;)

Don't have it yet, but I've worked out a plan to get it! Just a matter of time...... Salesperson look out! Here I come.

Semper Fi

JM