Did you guys see O'Reilly last night?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hkruss, Jul 24, 2012.

1. cutter

cutter New Member

I saw how uninformed and liberal Bill O was when he interviewed Obummer. Then he is totaly uninformed when it comes to the OIL and Gas
    industry. Beck was the best they had and a lot of people didn't like it. I used to watch Fox all the time, I don't anymore becaud I can't stand people arguing all the time. Bill O used to have Michelle Malkan guest host and she had higher ratings than he did. She was gone! Beckel and Jauan Williams make me puke!!! Fox either sold out or was trying to pull a fast one on the public. About the only one I like to watch now is Stossel.

Rant done. I guess I am dissapointed in them. Beck was the only one that had the baXXs to say what needed to be said.
  2. langenc

langenc Member

Machine guns can be purchased.

The hoops are many and take months and if the CHEIF LAW OFFICER in your area opposes-you are screwed.. One man rules and a $200 tax per gun!!!
  3. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

Again, what part of Entertainer didn't you understand? Ha Ha - He is difficult to watch at times. I know he says he doesn't want his guest to bloviate, but that's all he does. I wouldn't want to be on his show trying to make a point.
  4. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

NFA items can be purchased without that much problem, I have an NFA Trust setup to purchase them with. The Trust cost $300 to setup from the Attorney, allows anyone I have listed on the Trust to legally possess them, requires no fingerprints, no background check or CLEO sign off when purchasing an NFA item. Each stamp is still $200 and takes anywhere from 4-6 months for the paperwork to go through the system; mostly because they don't have enough examiners to process it any faster. The hoops consist of filling out a form and sending it to them along with $200. As long as your State Law allows possession of the item you are good to go when your stamp comes back.