Dijya hear Obozo wants his head on mount Rushmore ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Serious ..

i know some folks are into that , obama imported some of em

is that his plan ?

and if its a case of putting his likeness up there , i have the perfect inscription

the first 4 built and helped make America great
    and this POS undid it all in a single term
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. mranum

mranum Member

I'm sure he thinks that he'll win re election by the largest landslide in American history too. :rolleyes:
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Why don't they just tack him up there on the rock. Tomorrow would be soon enough.
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Let us take the present resident of the White House, shackle a sturdy chain to his LEFT ankle and dangle him from the LEFT nostril of Lincoln since his face is placed to the left of the others. Let him dangle like the booger he really is. I bet he will sway mostly to the LEFT.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

6. Juker

Juker New Member

About 25 years ago there was a very strong movement to add Ronald Reagan to Mount Rushmore, with good reason. I believe they even raised the money to do it; but it was logistically impossible, based on the remaining rock and the position of the other four.

Ohole will have to settle for being on the $3 bill. As in, "queer as a ..."
  7. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

I would support that. Obozo does not live within the realm of what the rest of us consider "REALITY". He will get a rude awakening in a few months. He will lose in solid Democratic states.
  8. Twicepop

Twicepop Active Member

terryu1, I hope you're right about the loses. I have a very sickening feeling that he's going to be re-elected. Most people are to involved with American Idol and Dancing With The Stars and other mind-numbing drivel to pay attention to reality. The Democrats "own" most sources for the "news", don't forget all of the voter fraud that they have perpetrated, as well as the leigons of the dead that all vote Democrat also. Then you have the Republicans who seem to be afraid to take on the Denocrats for any issue, these gutless weiners wouldn't say s**t, even if they had a mouth full of it.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  9. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

I think it will happen for example in Wisconsin. The key will be for all repubs and independents to get out and vote and not "drop out" like all the hippie occupiers like to do and not vote. I feel many Dems will abstain this time.
  10. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Twicepop you forgot the intimidation factor from his friends in the unions and black panthers.
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I for one, would love to see his head up on Mt. Rushmore. Shrinking it first would make it last longer.
  12. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Don't care where his head goes, as long as his a$$ is out of the white house.
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Colin Powell said he would no longer support him. He also said he is looking at some of the republican bills that they have offered.

bHo knows what size heads will fit and what won't.
  14. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind seeing his picture on a milk carton. Just thinking.
  15. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Just as long as the milk carton with his picture on it is only sold in Kenya. I wouldn't miss him at all but they would.
  16. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

For those of you who might be considering a road trip, be advised:

Portions of I-64, I-70, I-29, and I-90 will be closed this weekend.
    Expect long delays along these interstate highways plus major traffic disruptions in Charleston, WV, Louisville, KY, St Louis, MO, Kansas City,MO, and Omaha, NE.

A 500-ton piece of coal is being moved from West Virginia to South Dakota so that Barack H. Obama can be added to Mt. Rushmore.
  17. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think Obama has done more to hurt race relations in this country than anyone in history. I don't think anyone will ever consider voting for a black man for that office again.

Jessie Jackson was heard off camera after Obama won the primary If he messes this up he will set the black man back 100 years. Guess what Jessie!
  18. gerard488

gerard488 Member

Sounds like a good plan,While they are at it, I wonder if there`s a way to hang Stephen Harpers head somewhere in the canadian rockies? Preferrably in a cave somewhere where no one has to look at him
  19. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I disagree. It's not his race...remember he's half white. I hate both parts equally and I'd vote for Allen West in a heartbeat.
  20. zachp

zachp New Member

Now that is pretty hilarious!