Dijya hear Obozo wants his head on mount Rushmore ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 21, 2012.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

For those of you who might be considering a road trip, be advised:

Portions of I-64, I-70, I-29, and I-90 will be closed this weekend.
    Expect long delays along these interstate highways plus major traffic disruptions in Charleston, WV, Louisville, KY, St Louis, MO, Kansas City,MO, and Omaha, NE.

A 500-ton piece of coal is being moved from West Virginia to South Dakota so that Barack H. Obama can be added to Mt. Rushmore.
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think Obama has done more to hurt race relations in this country than anyone in history. I don't think anyone will ever consider voting for a black man for that office again.

Jessie Jackson was heard off camera after Obama won the primary If he messes this up he will set the black man back 100 years. Guess what Jessie!
  3. gerard488

gerard488 Member

Sounds like a good plan,While they are at it, I wonder if there`s a way to hang Stephen Harpers head somewhere in the canadian rockies? Preferrably in a cave somewhere where no one has to look at him
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I disagree. It's not his race...remember he's half white. I hate both parts equally and I'd vote for Allen West in a heartbeat.
  5. zachp

zachp New Member

Now that is pretty hilarious!
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Except it should say a 500 ton dog turd.
  7. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Agreed on both statements! Allen West is a hero and a true patriot in my book.
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Obie would also like his mug on the sun and the moon. :rolleyes:

That aint happening either.