Dilemma...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

to hell with gin. Get some Whiskey! Wild Turkey mmmmmmmmm
  2. kentuckyrifleman

kentuckyrifleman Member

Easy Polish, do what I do....brew your' own beer. It is easy and fun and the beer is better that storebought.

Or just tell your' wife you are the man of the house and needed some beer, Damnit!!
  3. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3 cases of beer! Well that takes care of breakfast, lunch and dinner for the first day. What are you supposed to do after that? A man could starve.
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Hmm Polish - you're aluminum can find is definitely a winner! Plus you get 'good boy' points for getting the stuff out of the garage. While you're in there, any stuff you want to sell for a garage sale? Have one. Just make sure you don't sell any of HER stuff! Don't sell anything that is not 100% yours - only stuff that is yours and she has never used and doesn't even pay attention to the fact that you have it. Excess tools are a good example.

Then, off you go to buy more beer :)

Oh yes, remember that beer is liquid bread, so, you do have to have food right? ;)
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

you could say that you had some friends over that didn't come prepared so they drank your stash! Gotta buy more!

but honey, I hardly drank ANY of them! my buddies cleaned me out!

(this is coming from the guy who is drinking soju right now so I recommend you scrutinize my advice heavily, hahaha!)