Dirty little secret exposed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

The swine flu vaccine that is going to be tested have ingredients that has not been approved for use in the US but the testing is in full gear

Katheen Sebelius, The Secretary of U.S. Department of health and Human Services said that the first to be vaccinated should be your children, The list is now targeting the unborn with pregnant women.

But is a problem, the amount of death of children with regular flu doesn't make enough evidence to tell that swine flu will kill more children.

“Cure the Disease, Kill the Patient”

Less than 100 children in the U.S. die each year from seasonal flu viruses.[iv] If we use Australia’s math, a very rough estimate would be another 100 children could potentially die of swine flu in the United States in the coming year.

If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.

I’m not overlooking the tragedy of the loss of even one child to an illness like the H1N1 flu virus. But there can be no argument that unnecessary mass injection of millions of children with a vaccine containing an adjuvant known to cause a host of debilitating autoimmune diseases is a reckless, dangerous plan.

What people doesn't understand is that Flu vaccines also contain an arrange of other fatal ingredients that can also kill children and adults.

Flu vaccines can also contain a number of chemical toxins, including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.

Is the HIN1 vaccine any different? no it is not

Take notice of this people!!!!!

Novartis’s proprietary squalene adjuvant for their H1N1 vaccine is MF59. Glaxo’s is ASO3. MF59 has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in any U.S. vaccine, despite its history of use in other countries.

Per Dr. Nass, there are only three vaccines in existence using an approved squalene adjuvant. None of the three are approved for use in the U.S.

So the big question What vaccine of swine flu we are getting that have Squalene approved? NONE.

The vaccine in trials HAVE squalene.

What Squalene does to Rats

Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proved to generate concentrated, unremitting immune responses over long periods of time.

A 2000 study published in the American Journal of Pathology demonstrated a single injection of the adjuvant squalene into rats triggered “chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation,” also known as rheumatoid arthritis.

What does to Humans

Gulf War veterans with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) received anthrax vaccines which contained squalene.[ix] MF59 (the Novartis squalene adjuvant) was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines and has since been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by countless Gulf War vets.[x]

The Department of Defense made every attempt to deny that squalene was indeed an added contaminant in the anthrax vaccine administered to Persian Gulf war military personnel – deployed and non-deployed – as well as participants in the more recent Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP).

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

You obviously have a theory here Nameless,
    Help me out, what are you trying to say?
    Are you trying to tell me the Gubment doesn't have our best intrests at heart? I believe you.
    Are you researching this topic to warn us not to take this vaccine or let our loved ones take it ?
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I wasn't planning on taking it anyhow. I never get a flu shot and I rarely catch the flu, maybe 5-6 time in 30 years.

I also thought it was fishy that they're all of a sudden pushing this swine flu vaccine on people. I read a story the other day that said this year, people getting flu shots will get three separate injections. THREE?! For a flu shot?! That sounds mighty strange to me. The first thought that ran through my head was, "What the hell is in these 'vaccines' that they're so desperate for people to take?"
  4. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Those that try and force me will have to worry about the injection I give them
  5. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

LOL:D
  6. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Exactly.....
  7. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

like i said in the last topic they has a scare in the 70's gave some crappy vaccine and it made some people paraplegics and killed some others this whole swine flu thing was just something the media can talk about more people die from the flu then this swine flu
  8. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

You have no idea I got into arguements at stores with people that were so worried about the swine flu then I pointed this out and they called me liar.
  9. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

It's not just the deaths that matter. Even though only ten children die per year from the flu, the strain it puts on our infrastructure is large. It is manageable of course. Now if you use the numbers you proposed, think about a strain on our economy/health system/infrastructure if all the sudden 10 times as many people got sick?
  10. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I don't really know what to say to that.....
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

+1

mike
    gn
  12. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

I knew some folks that were investigating the contaminated squaline a few years ago. Everyone in thier group died of cancer within 2 years of each other.

I have not had a shot since the first swine flu shots in the 1970s.

Please come to my door, and make me.
  13. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

I get a flu shot every year. I got my pneumonia shot.....so I am good until age 65. I am going to get the Hep series here pretty quick (series of three). The new Zostivax shot (for shingles) is available now. I am getting that here soon as well when my new insurance kicks in. If the swine flu vaccine comes around, I will research it as I have the others and if it passes muster with the CDC and FDA (and I fully expect it to), I will not only get the shot, but have my wife and kids get it as well. But that is just me. I am keeping out of this debate and staying neutral as to what is best for you and your families, and you can understand why I am sure........

Now, I can provide a website that has reliable information that is actually designed for this topic.

I would encourage those interested in what is in the vaccines and how they work to refer to the the CDC website (www.cdc.gov) . I am sure any questions and concerns can be answered there. If I need information, this is where I go.

Folks.....be very, very careful where you get your information regarding this topic. Very careful. I cannot stress that enough. It is way too important. You will all make up your own minds as to what is valid for yourself and your family, based on beliefs and where you put your trust. Just make sure you are making an informed decision.

H1N1 is real. I joke about it turning us all into flesh eating zombies, but this strain of flu is nasty, and it's not done mutating. It will be around for awhile.
  14. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Its bad enough that they inject our children with vaccines that cuz autism now this. I had children's services called on me while my son was at Dayton Childrens Hospital cuz I did allow them to vaccinate a alredy sick child with a Drug that has been known to cuz autism. I dont fickin think so.
  15. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

sir are you serious? there are 30,000-50,000 deaths from the common flu each year in the US and there are at least 500,000 deaths worldwide swine flu doesn't have anything on the common cold which is still very deadly