The Firearms Forum banner

DISABLED VETERAN

7K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  hjsmith00843 
#1 ·
ARE VIETNAM VETERANS THAt ARE SERVICE CONNECTED 100 percent . DISABLED ???
WELL I TRIED THE WOUNDED WARRIORS THEY TELL ME IF YOU ARE NOT POST 911 YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY OF WHAT I CALL DREAM AND TROPHY HUNTS AND SURE AS HELL WERE NOT NICE ABOUT IT ?????
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY DISABLED HUNTS OR HELP FOR DISABLED VIETNAM VETS IF SO PLEASE EMAIL ME .
BLIND BUD snakeobryan@aol.com

#27 ·
I had some contact with Blind Bud earlier in the year regarding a hunt this year but have not heard back from a couple of e-mails I sent him, so if you are on here Bud give me a call regarding a hunt. I would still like to help with a couple of hunts this year. The only thing a person needs to do is get their Iowa deer tag and we'll feed you and your spouse.You can stay in our bunk house, Nothing fancy but you can't beat the price.

#28 ·
Sorry to say Blind Bud will not be able to make a hunt this year. So I have both Iowa Shotgun seasons open if there is any disabled vets who would like to try an Iowa deer hunt. Like I said earlier all you need to do is draw an Iowa permit and I'll furnish the housing and even feed you. I have a ranger 6 wheeler to get you to the blind and also a couple 4 wheelers. If there is any interest PM me and we can work out the details.

#29 ·
I am a disabled ed vet myself. Only 80% because of the stupid VA math. I feel any veteran no matter what campaign or time frame should get the same benefits. Makes me upset to still see to the day the Vietnam vets not getting what they deserve. I am a OIF vet from 2003.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.