disarming the people.....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hunter29180, Jul 25, 2012.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/312202/disarming-we-people-charles-c-w-cooke

interesting article here!

"I don’t understand why the police officers across this country don’t stand up collectively and say, “We’re going to go on strike. We’re not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what’s required to keep us safe. After all, police officers want to go home to their families, and we’re doing everything we can to make their jobs more difficult.”

:eek::eek:
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cops go on strike like they did here , lots a scores get settled ;)
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  4. skullfr

skullfr New Member

Just look at our history of the 1870's during the cowtown era.Not the hollywood but real history.Most all were armed,One sheriff and really it was safer than it is now.Kinda like the cold war were we knew we could kill each other and knew better.History of the world shows that disarmament doesnt work to protect the people.Armed citizens have always been the ones who are the first responders.There is no Eden on earth and without the ability to protect ourselves we are just lambs for slaughter.
  5. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

I agree 1000% that all law enforcement should go on strike! It's the best thing that could happen. When all the criminals start robbing, raping and murdering everybody it will show just how important it is to own firearms to protect yourself. Best darn thing that could happen for law abiding gun owners in my book. And for all the lefties who live in their fantasy world and get killed off, well let's just call that an added bonus for us.
  6. flintlock

flintlock Active Member

I think maybe Bloomberg's protective detail should go on strike.
  7. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

In turn, this brings us to Bloomberg’s most telling contention. In February 2011, while discussing the shooting of Representative Gabrielle Giffords, the mayor complained that “every day, 34 Americans are murdered with guns, and most of them are purchased or possessed illegally.”

Illegally obtained! so what good does stricter or more gun laws do?

I would love to see his police strike backfire in his face. I also like you're idea Flintlock! Take his freakin' PSD away and leave him at the mercy of the public
  8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Bloomberg's wants a law outlawing drinks over 16 oz. He isn't going to stop with gun's He wants to control your whole life. We need to get the government out of our life's This is ridicules.
  9. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

I had mnbc on for a while last night and they were talking about the Big soda ban, One of the speakers said "We have to control the Soda Pop Cartel!"

GET OUT OF MY LIFE
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

lefties HAVE to control EVERYTHING aint you realised yet ??
  11. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

control the soda pop cartel?!.. What the hell about the mexican drug cartels?? Oh yeah, thats right, Soda manufacterers dont shoot back and kill your families.. Its all about easy targets for lefties guys.. For Gods sake dont allow yourself or your fellow americans to become easy targets..
  12. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Take a look thru history. Public disarmament has been a topic of government dicussion since the great depression, they have not succeeded up to now because the vast majority of citizens are armed and they fear an uprising. as long as that is a valid fear, we will get to keep our guns. They have to know that their tools for executing a nationwide disarming wont get the job done. And those tools are the US military and LE agencies. Resistance starts with those guys and is thoroughly and adamently reinforced by US!
  13. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I suppose the point im trying to make is this.. All things worth fighting for are worth dying for, and good things dont come without sacrifice. Its what makes the good things so good in life.

I suppose its just my Spartan way of looking at things. I am ready and willing to die defending my 2nd ammendment rights because I refuse to live in a world where I cannot defend myself and my loved ones from evil.
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

+1
  15. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Well If I can change a Patton Quote
    " No bastard ever won by dying for his 2nd Ammendment Rights. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for removing his Rights."
  16. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

You made this statement " Its all about easy targets for lefties guys.. For Gods sake dont allow yourself or your fellow americans to become easy targets"

We can read and say a lot of things on this forum but this to me is what makes this a great place.
    People like JLA, Jack404, DoubleD and many others that have a real spine.
    People who will stand strong when the time is needed, not cower down and give in.
    I am proud of you people!
  17. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

I will protect them, or I will die trying. They are mine, and no one can take them from me. I will go to prison to protect them.
  18. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Ok did i just read this part right???

Did he just basicly bitch about other polatitions doing what the public (we the people) want?

" By the people for the people"

If I read it wrong, PLEASE Explain it to me.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  19. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

bakerconch thanks , but just about sold my soul trying everything but violence here so far , i've begged , bargained , traded , started political parties ( then tore them apart when they stoped doing what we put em in for ) and started another , nothing lower than politics , heck i even done deals with the greens .. but we are getting there

rights is next and i aint even started on that as thats all run by the UN .. we'll see how that goes , it may bust me yet

if you hear if a coup,

you'll know i screwed up , sorta .. or just dissappear one day , no internet in our gaols unless your a illegal or from overseas)

lots better than me to post up
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  20. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

I can see you frustrations Jack. And I also see your tenacity, which is defined by this,
    the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose"

Again, to you, JLA, DoubleD, Shooter45, and many others, I am proud to know you.