disarming the people.....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hunter29180, Jul 25, 2012.

1. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

You made this statement " Its all about easy targets for lefties guys.. For Gods sake dont allow yourself or your fellow americans to become easy targets"

We can read and say a lot of things on this forum but this to me is what makes this a great place.
    People like JLA, Jack404, DoubleD and many others that have a real spine.
    People who will stand strong when the time is needed, not cower down and give in.
    I am proud of you people!
  2. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

I will protect them, or I will die trying. They are mine, and no one can take them from me. I will go to prison to protect them.
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Ok did i just read this part right???

Did he just basicly bitch about other polatitions doing what the public (we the people) want?

" By the people for the people"

If I read it wrong, PLEASE Explain it to me.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

bakerconch thanks , but just about sold my soul trying everything but violence here so far , i've begged , bargained , traded , started political parties ( then tore them apart when they stoped doing what we put em in for ) and started another , nothing lower than politics , heck i even done deals with the greens .. but we are getting there

rights is next and i aint even started on that as thats all run by the UN .. we'll see how that goes , it may bust me yet

if you hear if a coup,

you'll know i screwed up , sorta .. or just dissappear one day , no internet in our gaols unless your a illegal or from overseas)

lots better than me to post up
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  5. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

I can see you frustrations Jack. And I also see your tenacity, which is defined by this,
    the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose"

Again, to you, JLA, DoubleD, Shooter45, and many others, I am proud to know you.
  6. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Police NEED crime.

Police WANT us to be victims.

Police MUST have gangs, and the higher the

CRIME RATE, the better it is for them.

Police WANT gun control, it gives them someone to

"protect".

GET IT???
  7. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

Maybe some. I wouldnt throw all Police in that pot. Sure they have a job because there is crime and there are criminals, but to say thay want it? There will always be crime and there will always be victims, they have a lot to do without wanting more.