Disassembly Instructions For An Astra Cub

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Topbreak01, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Topbreak01

Topbreak01 New Member

I have an Astra Cub in .22 short and want to take it apart but do not have a diagram to go by.Does anyone here have disassembly instructions they could post here and also where i might could find an owners manual or a repro of one.Any help is Much Appreciated.
  2. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

3. islenos

islenos New Member

These are the only two that I can find.

Attached Files:

4. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

look at numrich arms www.e-gunparts.com if you cant find the astra cub look for the colt jr. same gun
  5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

yep just checked for myself, they have a break down drawing of the colt junior but just to make things a bit easier for you. pull the slide back and twist the barrel out slide will then come off.... from there the rest is self explanatory
  6. Topbreak01

Topbreak01 New Member

Thanks Guys for your responses now i have a copy of an Astra Cub owners manual so now when i fire it i can clean it properly afterwards.
  7. AR1911

AR1911 New Member

This gun is unusual in that the owners manual has step by step instructions for complete disassembly