Discount hunting

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by shootemup56, Sep 27, 2010.

1. shootemup56

shootemup56 New Member

hi Im new to this forum and was wondering if their is anyone out their that has any free big game hunts or discounted hunts Im 100% disabled vietnam vet and love to hunt but with the price of that outfitters charge its real hard to do on disability income. Would like to hear from anyone who would like a tag along for a hunt in 2012 or later.Thank You Wayne
  2. Rneck

Rneck New Member

I'm no pro hunter but if you are near upstate SC I will put you in a good spot to take a deer. the season opens for muzzle loader Friday. Thank you for your service and sacrifice
  3. shootemup56

shootemup56 New Member

Hi Rneck Thanks so much for the invite to SC, the only problem I would have is that Im from upstate NY, and it would be hard for me to drive that far,i hear the deer hunting down their is awsume. i would love to hunt their someday, maybe next year or the year after if thats ok with you,as far as thanking us for our service I thank you BUT you guys that help the disabled are the real HEROS,I will stay in touch, Wayne
  4. Rneck

Rneck New Member

you can PM me when you head south, and the fishing is pretty good here too. On stand or in a boat, Ive got you a seat. By the way, I have some Yankee buddies from the Pulaski area, are you near there?
  5. blind bud

blind bud New Member

HELLO I AM A DISABLED VIETNAM VET ALSO, I LOVE TO HUNT AND FISH ALSO HEY CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE A FAR CRY HE HAS A LOT OF DISABLED HINT ON HIS SITE THAT ARE FREE TO THE DISABLED.
    SIMPER/FI BROTHER WELLCOME HOME
    BLIND BUD
  6. shootemup56

shootemup56 New Member

Hey Blind bud What is that website again,I tried a far cry and got nothing,what was your mos in the service I was a helicopter gunner on a Huey thats how I got hit,pretty big target.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  7. shootemup56

shootemup56 New Member

Hey Rneck Im about 3-1/2 hrs from Pulaski good samon fishing up their in Lake Ontario and also the Salmon river, never fished it but know some people who have. Thanks again for all you have done its nice to know their are people like you out their,we were not the most like people when we came home from Nam,got spit on and called baby killers,that leaves an awful scare, something you never forget,than you meet people like you and it makes it all worth while,Thanks again Like I said its people like you who are the real HEROS.
  8. shootemup56

shootemup56 New Member

Hey Rneck---- Just thought I would email and see how your deer season is going,its terrible up here,Ive been out a few times and have only saw 3 deer all does,you wouldnt like it here after SC hunting,you also have got the longest season for hunting,we have about 6weeks,maybe its just to warm right now and they are not moving,how is the tick situation down their,for some reason within the last 3 yrs. it has become terrible,there everywhere,the deer are loaded, I dont know where they came from, we never had them before,well i hope you have a good season,and like I said maybe someday I can get down that way and tag along with you for hunting,I cant imagine seeing alot of deer, it just doesnt happen here in the northern zone of NY. Later Rneck stay in touch let me know how you do and I will do the same, Thanks for everything Wayne