DNC shows Russian ships at speech to commemorate US veterans

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Sep 12, 2012.

1. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

The latest show of disrespect to our country by the Obummers:

At the DNC a retired US Navy Admiral was giving a speech to honor our veterans before Obozo came on.... Behind him on the huge screen they showed Russian ships....... Here's the link to the Navy Times article.

http://www.navytimes.com/mobile/new...arships-displayed-dnc-veterans-tribute-091112

I'm a Navy vet - I'm just speechless.........................
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

3. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Begining of post-election cooperation?
    'i CAN DO MORE AFTER MY REELECTION."
  4. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Active Member

an honest mistake, really. to a Demoncrap all warships, guns, tanks, etc. look the same.
  5. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Maybe we have someone on the inside posing as a dumacrat and working to sobbatage obummer. :patriotic:
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  6. 01brian

01brian New Member

They get too comfortable and their true colors shine again. Commie red as red can be.
  7. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I can't see how they wouldn't know that the ships aren't American. The ship closest in the photo they used isn't flying an American flag but is flying the St. Andrews flag which is what the Russian Navy started using in 1997 again for a while. Turkey has A5 jets - their precision flying team uses them and the Russians have had joint exercises in the Black Sea with the Turks.

I guess we don't need our Navy anymore - we have the Russian Navy. The Dems are such a-holes.