Do all liberals think like this?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. savage170

savage170 Member

some of them even think the Island of Gaum may tip over
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

Looks like she's recanted the statement as a "joke" - but someone here on TFF put forth the idea recently that Obozo might try to declare martial law and suspend elections until the economy is fixed.

I put nothing past these people. Could be the libocrats played spin the bottle; she lost, and had to put forth the notion just to see what kind of flak she'd get from those not suffering from cranial rectumitis.
  4. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Typical Damnocrat.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    You know what, I think these fools are really afraid that they will lose the Senate, the Presidency, and that the GOP will remain in control in the House this coming election!
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

7. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

The liberals are putting out feelers to see what the reaction will be. If they get little reaction from the general piblic, the next thing would be to suggest suspending the presidential election. Any man made or natural disaster would be a good excuse. I wouldn't put anything past obama, he is desperate.
  8. H-D

H-D Active Member

if you take 3 words from the title of this thread it would read "do liberals think?" the answer is no they do not they are obamazombies
  9. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I am here in NC. She is an idiot and is only in office because of all the dumb@zz democrats that voted straight Democrat tickets when they voted Obozo in. She isn't fit to have the job.