Do NE of U dudes own or have seen or no of

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by ibtrukn, Feb 9, 2007.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

A 22 in SxS configuration? rifle that is. 22 mag wood b the ultimate (also 22/250 or 22 hornet) IB somewot serious here and wood welcome NE coments intelligent or otherwise;) :cool:
  2. Coltonator

Coltonator New Member

I have seen lots of double rifles but, I wouldn't know where to get a .22.
    I think the smallest caliber I've seen is something around .240 H&H.
  3. Goody

Goody Member

Kind of intrigueing. What about those barrel sleeves for shotguns? Could you put two into a SxS and end up with what you are seeking?
  4. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

yes, there is a guy in Germany that does the most hi end rifles you have ever seen. they are absolute works of art. he does doubles, drillings, quads, with all dif types of cals. He has the worlds smallest double, a 17hmr.
    however the name of the guy escapes me.
  5. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Ranger if U think of his name put it up, wood B kinda interesting 2 find out wot he does tho I DOUBT I cud affors it.
    Goody I havetalked 2 my gunsmith buddy a out this, such as rewerkin a 311 410 or a 24 sav 22/410. sleevin the barrels is theEZ part but how heavy?? Yeah heavy!! the tuff part wood be rewerkin the receiver an firin pins from center 2 rim.
    GAWD I wood jus luv to have 1 tho!!!!!:cool:

an then wot about the "regulation"?? heheh enginerring nitemare??:eek: :cool:

NE budies input welcome 4 sure!:cool:
  6. stash247

stash247 New Member

the tuff part wood be rewerkin the receiver an firin pins from center 2 rim.
    GAWD I wood jus luv to have 1 tho!!!!!:cool:

So, leave the receiver alone, and turn the barrels with eccentric (.110") bores, and cut the extractors, to match.
    As for regulation, yer on your own!
    Terry
  7. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

8. berto64

berto64 Active Member

It's purdy, but what izit?
  9. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

go to the section marked 'guns' then 'readily available'
  10. john riley

john riley New Member

There is a cat in alaska he has a websight for shotgun chamber adapters. his buisness is called mcace he sells rifled rimfire and centerfire barrel inserts for shotguns a 16 inch rifled insert will cost around 100 bucks in .410 he offers .22lr
    .22 WMR and .22hornet IMHO .22 hornet would probably be the easiest as it is already a cnterfire cartridge and doesnot require the adapter piece that the others use...He also offers many other choices in 20 guage and 12 guage. While I do not own one. My Sort of survivor mentor has several and claims they work very well for the price. Might be worth checking it out....Good luck
  11. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

stashu, wotsa "excentic" barrels? only dam ting exentric roun here isda dudes roun heer. burtee it aint a Purdy, thas a brit, itza Hofer das austrian. yo weres yur geeogrfy?
    thanx 4 da website ---now if ol IB can manage to hitda lotiree?????:cool: