Do the police have rights too?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by firefighter1635, Sep 24, 2012.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/23/do-the-police-have-rights-too/

So now you, your wife and children will just get drug out of your vehicle on whim. :mad: But....they caught the guy...so the ends justify their means..:banghead:
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cool glad to know their mind set , so when they come to take guns they'll cluster bomb the area first maybe lessen any risks to the officers as the ends justifys the means eh ..

how about removing liberals? that the same ? the ends justify the means ??

hope so
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

We had a phrase, back when I was a young'un. Seems to fit the guy that wrote this.

He's so fulla crap his eyes are brown.
  4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Now I like that Jack ;).
  5. tyc

tyc New Member

6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The police serve and protect the major corporations of this country. Not the citizens. This guy robbed a major corporation.
  7. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

The Policeman/woman have the SAME rights and PENALTIES that quide and discipline ORDINARY citizens. Period!! They are like the military - when they join the police the give the city/county/state a blank check up to and including their life.
  8. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

yeah the police get away with everything
  9. sealaw

sealaw New Member

I saw this story when it first came out...

IMHO - every one of these innocents that were detained have a civil cause of action against the local PD and the individual LEOs for unlawful detention & false arrest. Being in the same general location as a suspected felon does NOT equal probable cause. A multi-plaintiff lawsuit and few $ million award against the municipality by a knowledgeable judge should put a stop to such antics...

Of course - that assumes the existence of a knowledgeable judge in the jurisdiction... :eek:
  10. Archie

Archie Member

This is reported as happening on 23 Sep 2012. Daniel Oates is listed as COP for Aurora, Colorado. (He worked NYPD for quite a while, is that curious?)

I'm waiting to see how the reaction goes to this. Colorado is pretty 'liberal' and I doubt this will be warmly received. But I haven't heard a big outcry on Fox News, who usually broadcast the stuff the main stream (DNC controlled) outlets don't.

I find nothing on this doing a web search, which strikes me as curious. I did a search for 'mass search' in 'Aurora, Colorado' and only come up with the Batman movie shooting. More curious.

I'll keep looking.
  11. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

want to bet on that?