Do you believe you need to exercise your rights to preserve them?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by RunningOnMT, Oct 10, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

TJ,

I carry concealed because that's the only way we can in Texas. :mad:

1) BTW, one of the first infringements on the Second Amendment.

2) The time and place for me to carry is all the time and everywhere. If I could do open carry, I would. But since the Great State of Texas won't let me, I carry concealed. I did open carry in AZ when there on vacation. It was fun to be in my cowboy re-enactment gear complete with a loaded Ivory handled Colt Single Action Army .45. :D

3) Since I cannot predict when serious trouble may arise, I carry all the time to beat the odds. :eek: :D If you lived in Dallas you would too!! :eek: :mad:
  2. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

I also carry concealed because I have to. No open carry here except on private property. Here in the deep south it get so hot in the summer I have to drop down to a small pocket defender to remain concealed.I would open carry at times if allowed. I do when in the woods hunting up some food. I can see where some certain people could be seen as "up to no good" if carrying open, like hardheaded gang bangers or something, but freedom is freedom! No matter how your state regulates your right to arm yourself, I wish every law abiding citizen would arm themselves when out and about. The more armed people around, the more the criminals will think twice before commiting crime. Thats a fact jack.and think of how many crimes would be prevented if good people all around this great country carried and looked after one anothers personel safety. What a great way to promote the 2nd. amendment.