Do you get weird when you are sick?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crpdeth, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

The thought occurred to me while dragging myself to the store earlier that there is a small chance that I may not be the only weird person on the planet, well, one can hope.

When I am sick, I have to have brand new lounging clothes...Briefs, sweat pants, t-shirts, socks, etc...I really don't know why!!!!

Three showers a day is normal even if I get out of bed to take one and go right back to bed.

I cant abide scruffiness...If I have a mustache and chin hair at the time, thats fine, but all my regularly shaved places must be smooth.

Tooth brushes are left to soak in a cap full of alcohol as soon as they are used and are rotated out so that they aren't used again for awhile (I currently have 5 of them). :D

Gatorade, if I'm not eating it is hard to take vitamins, so I feel that the Gatorade takes the place of "some" of what my body needs to feel better...I've driven myself to the store to buy it when I could barely walk.

Crpdeth
  2. My wife says I'm a total PITA when I'm sick. Of course, she always tends to exaggerate just a bit. :eek::D;) Usually, when I don't feel well, I just want to be left alone until I feel better. If I have the flu, I want cold things to eat and drink, like ice cream, iced tea, anything cold.
  3. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Hey Pistol, When did it change to only when your sick :rolleyes: My wife says the same thing about me though. I hate to take any kind of drugs and when I ask to take something she knows that I am really sick.:eek: catfish
  4. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Too Much Info!! :D

I understand, tho.
    There is such a thing as being too clean. Your body needs some "dirt" to help keep the immune system in tune.

Al Gore called & ask you keep the shower down to one a day...:)
  5. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Just asked the wife.
    She said, "You do NOT have to be sick, to be weird,"
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

That is the same exact words Carla used :rolleyes:
    But she added that when I am sick all I want is to be left alone and that is true.
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Crp... you act weird when you get sick?? Well, at least your "theme" is in unison during those illnesses.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mike
    gn
  8. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

I don't wait to get sick!:D
  9. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I do my best to be weird 24/7 but when I'm sick, I'm a real whiner. If anyone's around to hear it that is.
  10. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

11. travihanson

travihanson New Member

My wife says "I'm a whine a$$, life should revolve around me, and oh, oh, oh, feel sorry for me" that is a direct quote from my wonderful most beautif.....(click-click)ul wife :D
  12. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:confused: I think that "in sickness or in health" & " for better or for worse" parts had an asterisk. The fine print said "applies to husband only" :eek: :D
  13. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I had some surgery several years ago and had a little bell to ring when I needed something if my wife was in the other end of the house.
    She finally told me if I rang that bell one more time it was going to have to be surgically removed by a rectal surgeon
    :mad::mad: