1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Do you know what this is?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Ballistic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/19/02 12:00:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Do you know what this is?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have seen this before, its like the ones they used in Jurassic Park, i think it is a Spas but i cant remember...

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/19/02 5:25:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Do you know what this is?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't know, but that's one mean looking' motha'.......

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/19/02 7:32:07 pm)
    Franchi SPAS12

Go Get Beer
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/20/02 3:37:47 am)
    What LTS said.
    The biggest handgun of the world - Franchi SPAS 12 Semi-automatic shotgun. It can be set for pump-action or semi automatic and is sometimes equipped with folding wire stock, designed to support your elbow when not pressed against your shoulder. This way you can fire it one-handed (if it doesn't break your arm). I think Italian military has a version which can launch specially modified grenades (put on the muzzle of the shotgun like a rifle grenade).
    The inverted and cut down foregrip served as the front part of the chassis of M41A Pulse Rifle in the Aliens movie (there was a cut-down Remington 870 beneath it, presented in the movie as a 20mm grenade launcher).

Ballistic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/20/02 8:48:23 am)
    anyone know where i can get one?

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/20/02 9:03:00 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Do you know what this is?
    Benelli also makes a shotgun that can go from pump to semi-auto
    In 49 states ignorance is a crime. In the other one it is bliss.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/20/02 10:59:44 am)
    Here's some info on the SPAS: world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh14-e.htm and spas12.com/

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/20/02 11:34:11 pm)
    Unless you just love to be frustrated, don`t buy one. Unless you would just like to have it because it looks cool. Trust me, it more complicated to run than a top-fuel dragster. PIA. The LAW12 is a lighter and better choice-cheaper too.

You have to be very careful when shopping for a SPAS12.

LTS

Ballistic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 5:18:27 pm)
    why do i have to be very careful?

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 8:06:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Do you know what this is?
    Get the Benelli version it is SIMPLE

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.