do you think they would have the gull?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jussten, Feb 16, 2007.

1. jussten

jussten New Member

I wonder if the Dems and there continued efforts to rid our legal firearm bareing citzens of their guns. Were forced to personnaly relieve said citizens of thier wepons would they cowwer like scared pups, or would they use these "dangerous wepons" to relive us of ours?
  2. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I do not remember the exact qoute by Hilliry Clinton in 1994 but I think she said" I tell you now Mr and Mrs.America if we could have recieved 51% of the vote,we would ban them all and there would be nothing yuo could do about it".:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: OK now I am mad all over again.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I know she said something like that because I was watching her on c-span when she said it.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Some don't hide the fact that they want to take them ALL away, but to come take them personally? NO WAY, they have minions for the dangerous tasks.
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Maybe that is why Ted Kennedy caries a handgun in DC. :confused: Oh he can't do that. Handguns are illegal in DC.;) :D
  5. Deputy Dawg

I guess he is above the law.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  6. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

That wasn't Hillary. That was Diane Feinstein.
  7. Deputy Dawg

You are right ,sorry about that ,they are all the same to me.
  8. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

I would be curious as to how they would use a law that bans all firearms for civilian use.:confused:

Think about this. From the polls Ive seen on the internet between 35% and 80% of americans own fire arms. I do, You do, Liberals apparantly dont. :cool:

Exactly HOW are they gonna enforce the gun ban law? Because if they pass it, all they will have to back them up are other liberals without guns.:rolleyes:

Sounds like target practice to me.:D
  9. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Seems to me a better idea to ban politicians. Let's dump them and take over. :D

LL
  10. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

As long as we are considering gulls, let me tell you the dangers of being under one. Being a large, garbage eating sea bird, gulls are to be avoided.

While strolling down a sidewalk next to the old Holman's in Pacific Grove, California, I was forturnate to avoid a huge pile of crap from above, dumped from the south end of a gull perched on the edge of the building two stories above me. The falling disgusting mass splattered on the sidewalk before me, painting a circle approximately six feet in diameter with disgusting stuff I will not even attempt describing here.

The moral to this story? Take your pick. Always look up? Walk not where the birds crap? I don't know, just be careful out there!

The Lead Lobber said it, so pay attention - don't look up under sea gulls.