Do your part...

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 1:35:43 pm)
    | Del All
    Do your part...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The President has asked that we unite for a common cause. The hard line Islamic people cannot stand nudity, and consider it a sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife.

Tonight at 7:00, all women should run out of their house naked to help weed out the terrorists.

The United States appreciates your efforts, and applauds you. God bless America.

nighthawk
    (10/2/01 3:42:19 pm)
    | Del Re: Do your part...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ,,, Nighthawk sets his alarm for 7 pm,, gets out his binoculars and Poloriod camera,,and picks out a good seat with a view,,

I am all for that, Winter,,,,

Stan H ,, nighthawk

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 11:52:20 am)
    that request was two days ago!!!

so what happened?????

out..

Genog
    (10/4/01 12:33:41 pm)
    save me a seat nighthawk....

Mith....I was out 2 nights ago from 7 till 9 before the neighbors turned me in as a peeping Geno.
    Geno G God Bless America

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 3:54:02 pm)
    | Del
    Re: Do your part...
    I don't know what happened... there I was all alone in the middle of Brooklyn - NAKED - everyone else had cameras... go figure!!!

Genog
    (10/4/01 4:04:15 pm)
    You my dear are a true patriot.

Geno G God Bless America

homer4
    (10/4/01 7:20:30 pm)
    ..."Pictures here! See all about her! Pictures here!"...
    ..."That'll be $5, Thank you Sir".
    ..."Pictures here! Exclusive pictures here! Come see all about her"!
    ..."$5 Sir, well worth the price! Thank You."
    ..."plenty of polaroids fellas, no need to shove"

"Man, like Geno says...she is a true Patriot" he warmly muses stuffing more money deep into his pockets.

..."pictures here! Get your..."

...and two hard boiled eggs.

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 10:18:19 pm)
    | Del
    Homer!! I'm shocked - you would use this moment of patriotism... this... display of standing up for what is right... and use it for profit!!!

tisk - tisk

$5 - is that all you think I'm worth... hell man, you could get more than that!!!

homer4
    (10/5/01 7:48:30 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    ...he lowers his head, eyes taking in his shuffling foot...
    "I'm sorry Winter...Honest!
    It's a weekness that crept up on me...takes me completely away at times! Carries me off it does!

It won't happen again! I promise!
    "Well, alright but don't let it happen again", she scolded and around the corner she turned.

"She's so right! I feel so cheap and sleazy!...
    ...only chargin $5 a pic!

"Pictures here! Only $10! Get your pic...
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

Remf
    (10/6/01 7:10:39 am)
    | Del Do your part...
    Well... I guess Brooklyn is clear. I'm still wonering about my area. I wandered all over, didn't see any naked women.....sigh.......... Hey!!!! maybe ALL my neighbors are Taliban.........

Hey Homer.... Do you have any of those picture left?

Edited by: Remf at: 10/6/01 8:15:10 am