1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Do your part...

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 1:35:43 pm)
    | Del All
    Do your part...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The President has asked that we unite for a common cause. The hard line Islamic people cannot stand nudity, and consider it a sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife.

Tonight at 7:00, all women should run out of their house naked to help weed out the terrorists.

The United States appreciates your efforts, and applauds you. God bless America.

nighthawk
    (10/2/01 3:42:19 pm)
    | Del Re: Do your part...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ,,, Nighthawk sets his alarm for 7 pm,, gets out his binoculars and Poloriod camera,,and picks out a good seat with a view,,

I am all for that, Winter,,,,

Stan H ,, nighthawk

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 11:52:20 am)
    that request was two days ago!!!

so what happened?????

out..

Genog
    (10/4/01 12:33:41 pm)
    save me a seat nighthawk....

Mith....I was out 2 nights ago from 7 till 9 before the neighbors turned me in as a peeping Geno.
    Geno G God Bless America

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 3:54:02 pm)
    | Del
    Re: Do your part...
    I don't know what happened... there I was all alone in the middle of Brooklyn - NAKED - everyone else had cameras... go figure!!!

Genog
    (10/4/01 4:04:15 pm)
    You my dear are a true patriot.

Geno G God Bless America

homer4
    (10/4/01 7:20:30 pm)
    ..."Pictures here! See all about her! Pictures here!"...
    ..."That'll be $5, Thank you Sir".
    ..."Pictures here! Exclusive pictures here! Come see all about her"!
    ..."$5 Sir, well worth the price! Thank You."
    ..."plenty of polaroids fellas, no need to shove"

"Man, like Geno says...she is a true Patriot" he warmly muses stuffing more money deep into his pockets.

..."pictures here! Get your..."

...and two hard boiled eggs.

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 10:18:19 pm)
    | Del
    Homer!! I'm shocked - you would use this moment of patriotism... this... display of standing up for what is right... and use it for profit!!!

tisk - tisk

$5 - is that all you think I'm worth... hell man, you could get more than that!!!

homer4
    (10/5/01 7:48:30 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    ...he lowers his head, eyes taking in his shuffling foot...
    "I'm sorry Winter...Honest!
    It's a weekness that crept up on me...takes me completely away at times! Carries me off it does!

It won't happen again! I promise!
    "Well, alright but don't let it happen again", she scolded and around the corner she turned.

"She's so right! I feel so cheap and sleazy!...
    ...only chargin $5 a pic!

"Pictures here! Only $10! Get your pic...
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

Remf
    (10/6/01 7:10:39 am)
    | Del Do your part...
    Well... I guess Brooklyn is clear. I'm still wonering about my area. I wandered all over, didn't see any naked women.....sigh.......... Hey!!!! maybe ALL my neighbors are Taliban.........

Hey Homer.... Do you have any of those picture left?

Edited by: Remf at: 10/6/01 8:15:10 am