Does anyone else

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Appliancedude, Oct 4, 2012.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

I'm sure he looked up the symptoms on the internet he created
  2. Big Chevy

Big Chevy Member

I feel great, but it has nothing to do with two liars on TV. They both suck!
  3. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I do feel a lot better about Romney. I was so hoping to see him begin to fight! I just hope he will keep doing it.
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I would have felt better if Johnson would have been included on the debate.
  5. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

I feel just fine regardless.

I was very involved in politics in the 1970s, 1980s, it had it's issues back then as far as costs to run for any office.

Now it is totally out of control, doesn't matter how good or bad the people are in the race it has become a practically full time fund raising job with all kinds of radicals in every party trying to pull strings.

I love my country, democracy, freedom all that but the system needs fixed. :(
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well...he put together that farce called "An Inconvenient Truth" and expected people to believe it...the creation of ficticious truth continues. He has to go to bat for his cronie.
  7. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Who is Johnson? Never heard of the guy. Does Johnson have a first name? What party is running on? Has anyone else heard of this guy? Why should he have been included? How many delegates did he get? If he didn't get at least a quarter of them, why then should he get to play?
  8. circa1885

circa1885 New Member

Would vote for Spongebob Squarepants before I would vote for Obama. God forbid and wash my mouth out with soap but Obama makes Hillary Clinton look good.
  9. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I never in a million years would have thought, I really miss Clinton. All that sac of crap wanted to do was screw women. Obama wants to screw the nation. I miss Clinton:mad:
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Of course you have not heard of him if all you follow is the mainstream media chosen candidates. It may astonish you to discover there are more than two political parties in this country and some of them actually believe in and support the constitution as written. Time to crawl out from under the rock and look around., It will amaze you at the things you can see without the media mandated blinders on your head.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/about

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues

My comment was written as is for those of us on the forum who really do follow the race, the issues and the candidates. If anybody hasn't heard about Johnson by now its because they don't give a tinkers dam about who is running or what they stand for unless it's on their local news. The news people cover the candidates that spend money on TV ads and that is their qualification for office.
  11. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

Because he's been getting away with it for years, and gotten rich doing it! The biggest problem the US faces today is an utterly corrupt press.
  12. mjpchief

mjpchief Member

Whoever Johnson is he doesn't stand a chance of getting elected and you know it. A vote for Johnson will be a vote to put dipwad back in office. Proven fact. Remember the other big eared wonder.
  13. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

WRONG!!

Gary Johnson is a Libertarian, not a Reform Party candidate. The Reform Party was another conservative party like the Republican Party. They stole voters almost exclusively from the Republicans.

The Libertarian Party focuses on freedom. Their focus on personal freedoms (legalized drug use, marry whoever you want, etc.) draws as many from the Democrats as their focus on economic freedoms draws from the Republicans.

On a only-slightly-related note:

We seem to have a lot of members here complaining that conservative people would vote for anything other than the big government Republican Party, but nobody seems to be trying to steal voters away from the Democratic Party.

Perhaps the Republican Party's best bet for consistent election success would be to make sure a candidate with a humorous name (something like "Ironman Schlong") were listed on the ballot as a candidate for the "Free Weed and Beer Party" in all the swing states. No one who would vote Republican would vote for something stupid like that, but I can definitely see three or four percent of Democrat voters marking that name on their ballots. And in a lot of states, that would be all the difference.
    No campaigning necessary; just get the requisite signatures to put that on the ballot and let the idiots waste their votes. ;)
  14. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Democrats still have lip service support from all the young voters who put them in office but those voters feel disenfranchised when they don't see the changes they were promised. Example is support for Obama has gone up in the Hispanic bloc but voter excitement which relates to how many will actually go vote for him is not there. The Democratic powers shot themselves in their foot and took away their own supporters by putting a unqualified lightweight in office. He never had a chance to follow through on his promises not because of opposition but because he is unqualified for the office, is not an executive and is not a leader.

Bow to Arabian dictators, hug the queen and give her a cop[y of his speeches, apologizes to every leader who would allow him in their country for everything this nation has done or been perceived to have done by the liberal weeping willies for the last 200+ years. This is a world leader???

Point - Nobel Peace prize awarded him not because he earned it but because he ran on the typical Democratic anti-war platform and then did not follow through. There was a surge not a pull back and Gitmo is still running and he is trying to push the laws so more people can qualify as terrorists. People like a lot of us on this forum, Christians, Gun owners and 2 A supporters, Conservatives, and last but certainly not least us men and women who are veterans, all of us bad medicine in his book.

He needs to go but the people that put him there need to go even worse and that means most of the liberal Democrats and l;liberal to moderate Republicans. A 10% change over in congress would really help but a 25-40% change over would be a flipping miracle and we really could use a miracle.
  15. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

It would take more than a miracle to get the dead air out of Congress. We simply keep replacing garbage with more garbage. I'm far more concerned with who sits in Congress than I am with who lives in the White House because a proper Congress would restrain a POTUS who has delusions of grandeur instead of kissing up to him as in the case of Obozo.