The Firearms Forum banner

Does anyone have a Kel-tec PMR 30?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Big Shrek 
#1 ·
I am interested in the kel- Tec PMR 30. I was wondering if anyone here had one, and what they thought of it. 30 rounds of .22 mag is nothing to sneeze at.

#2 ·
I really want one but being a KelTec, they're next to impossible to find/buy.

30 rds of .22 mag is a pretty impressive thing, but no idea if it's anything close to reliable.

and .22 mag ammo is pretty expensive, I spent almost $100 buying some to try out in my NAA mini revolver, ouch! Winchester dynapoints are $8-9 most places, I shoot those for practice.

#3 ·
I don't have one, but my buddy does and I got to shoot it. I was VERY impressed by the trigger... surprised really. As in I sent a round down range when I wasn't ready. It puts out quite a fireball. It wasn't what I would call SUPER accurate... nothing like my Buckmark. But it was a fun little gun.

#6 ·
I spent 2 years on the waiting list, and then when my turn came up, Adam's Produce went bankrupt and screwed us for three weeks pay...
hence, no PMR-30...but I still want one!!

This is also one of those cases where the price is blown sky-high by the Distributors...
Keltec sells to seven main Distributors, who then divvy up those guns amoungst their orders...
which means they're hard to get...hence the high frustration level...and high prices...

So when you see them pop up on GB or other auction sites, they double the MSRP to do a little gouging...
I refuse to pay over MSRP on ANYTHING...so I'll just wait until someone gets down on their luck & sells one to a pawn shop...
The Price Gougers can kiss my big white hairy dorsal anterior region :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.