1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Does anyone have a Savage 187S manual link?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bambihunter, Aug 19, 2004.

1. bambihunter

bambihunter New Member

I'm re-doing a Savage 187S semi-auto .22lr rifle and could use a manual (either printed or online). If anyone knows where one is at I'd like to know.
    Thanks! :)
  2. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

3. bambihunter

bambihunter New Member

Thanks Trap! I had found that one too, and with it, and some other research I've found some cross-referencing info on it that should work. Now, to get this little lady polished, refinished, and shootin' straight! ;)
    Thanks again for the lead!
  4. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Bambi, I'm coming up blank everytime, I really need to start writing stuff down! I think my cranial hard drive has run out of memory! For parts and stuff, contact Bob at www.gun-parts.com , he's got alot of older Savage stuff. Good luck and post some pics of the finished project!