Does anyone have a Savage 187S manual link?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bambihunter, Aug 19, 2004.

1. bambihunter

bambihunter New Member

I'm re-doing a Savage 187S semi-auto .22lr rifle and could use a manual (either printed or online). If anyone knows where one is at I'd like to know.
    Thanks! :)
  2. TRAP55

TRAP55 New Member

3. bambihunter

bambihunter New Member

Thanks Trap! I had found that one too, and with it, and some other research I've found some cross-referencing info on it that should work. Now, to get this little lady polished, refinished, and shootin' straight! ;)
    Thanks again for the lead!
  4. TRAP55

TRAP55 New Member

Bambi, I'm coming up blank everytime, I really need to start writing stuff down! I think my cranial hard drive has run out of memory! For parts and stuff, contact Bob at www.gun-parts.com , he's got alot of older Savage stuff. Good luck and post some pics of the finished project!