1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Does anyone know anything about a German WISCHO-KG MOD11 25 CAL PISTOL

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by gorth, Oct 20, 2010.

1. gorth

gorth New Member

I inherited a German WISCHO-KG MOD11 25 CAL PISTOL and i can not find anything on the net about it other than a German air gun manufacturer. Any body have any info on what its worth or anything.
    Jim
    [​IMG]
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I believe WISCHO was a distributor, not a manufacturer. The guns may have been made by Reck, but I don't know for sure. WISHCO today seems to sell only air guns, due to Germany's restrictive gun laws.

Anyway, those were imported prior to 1968; they are made mostly of a cheap zinc alloy and sold for around $17-21 at the time. They fall into the general category of Saturday Night Specials. Value, if fully functional, is around $50, but they are very poorly made and jams, failures, and breakage was common when they were new.

Jim
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i can see where raven got their design ideas.....