Does anyone know anything about a German WISCHO-KG MOD11 25 CAL PISTOL

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by gorth, Oct 20, 2010.

1. gorth

gorth New Member

I inherited a German WISCHO-KG MOD11 25 CAL PISTOL and i can not find anything on the net about it other than a German air gun manufacturer. Any body have any info on what its worth or anything.
    Jim
    [​IMG]
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I believe WISCHO was a distributor, not a manufacturer. The guns may have been made by Reck, but I don't know for sure. WISHCO today seems to sell only air guns, due to Germany's restrictive gun laws.

Anyway, those were imported prior to 1968; they are made mostly of a cheap zinc alloy and sold for around $17-21 at the time. They fall into the general category of Saturday Night Specials. Value, if fully functional, is around $50, but they are very poorly made and jams, failures, and breakage was common when they were new.

Jim
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i can see where raven got their design ideas.....