Does your cat snore?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by B27, Nov 3, 2012.

1. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Could you imagine someone going on my property to steal something and they go into my welding shop to help themselves and there would be a bengal in there? :lmao: . I dont know what jack's geese do. Are they real aggressive? :D I have 5 roosters and a bunch of hens and the roosters chase after you and hit you with their spurs. Those things hurt espcially when Im wearing shorts.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Now back to the thread topic. I dont want to mess up the thread with my wild cat talk that I always talk about since its about cat snoring :D
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  3. streetbob

streetbob Active Member

Don't have cats, but Leela my Chocolate Lab can wake the living dead!
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Our big guy, Mr. Mister, had a chipped tooth extracted this afternoon, and is currently in his favorite hidey hole under the couch snoring up a storm as the post-procedure happy juice pain-killer does its thing.
  5. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No, a gentle purr at best. My dog on the other hand, is one noisy little sleeper.