Dog feces ice cream

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Sep 27, 2009.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Makes you want to do a lot of things.One of them is to hang your head in shame for this
    once great country.

I used to thing our way of gov would last a long time, but I'm beginning to suspect it's
    already going. Our grand children and great grand children are going to grow up in a police
    state. When I was student schools taught love of country and God, now they're teaching
    hatred of everything we fought for.
    When our president aligned himself with Chavez and Castro, I knew we are in for some very hard times. They are going to try to set up Obama as life time president.
    WOE to USA Alas Babylon
  3. jondar

jondar New Member

Well said.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I do disagree with one comment "Barack Obama is not to blame for whichever vagary of United Nations protocol resulted in the president of the United States being the warm-up act for the Lunatic-for-Life in charge of Libya"

I believe Barack Obama is to some extent responsible for the reemergence from under his rock of the Libyan pipsqueak. George H.W. Bush kinda cooled the nuts jets and he had been somewhat reclusive ever since. Until Obama.

But the point of the article is correct. The U.S. needs to get out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S. so we wont have to suffer the likes of Khaddafi, Chavez, and Arachnaphobia job any longer.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Our country pays well over 20% of the UNs' budget.
    What do we get in return?
    The most corrupt organization in mankinds history is fueled by our tax dollars.
    What do we get in return?

One vote.

One vote on how/where our tax dollars are spent.

Iran pays .157%
    Jordan pays .011%
    Isreal pays .467%
    UAE pays .235%
    India pays .421%
    China pays 2.053%
    Russia pays 1.100%
    North Korea pays .010%

They all get 1 vote as well.

Anyone else have a problem with this?:mad:
  6. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

While I enjoy Mark Steyn's writing, even own one of his books, he like many others in the "right swinging" media certainly do their fair share to enable evil in our country when they write something like this...

To be sure, Colonel Qaddafi peddled his thoughts on the laboratory origins of “swine flu” and the Zionist plot behind the Kennedy assassination.

Sorry Mark, but, do about 10 minutes of research and you'll find a growing body of evidence and researchers that say it IS an engineered virus - and one released PURPOSELY. http://politicolnews.com/genetically-engineered-n1-h1-pandemic/ is just ONE story.

I am so sick and tired of hearing from supposed conservatives who frickin' refuse to believe that their government or anyone else in America could be that evil.

I got news for you, Mark, and other non-believers: the Government IS that evil, and they've done worse (9/11) and will do worse in the years to come.