Done deal,how'd I do ?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by SXSMAN, Nov 9, 2003.

1. SXSMAN

SXSMAN New Member

Well it's a done deal, but was wondering what you guys thought of the deal (or not).

LNIB H&K USP 45 Tactical with H&K flashlite and gun also has nitesites, has thread protector, manual and H&K soft carry pouch.Only has one mag and I know they came w/two. They came down $50 to $950 because of that.

I've wanted one for some time, fits my large hands great. I never did because of the money or lack there of, but the way this gun was equiped I found it hard to pass up.

How did I do?:confused:
  2. warpig

warpig Guest

I have never looked at one of these SXSMAN so I can't tell you anything at all about it.

I guess if you are happy with it then you did good.

Send it to me and I will shoot it for awhile and let you know how you did;)
  3. SXSMAN

SXSMAN New Member

4. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

You did well.

We were getting that for just the gun (new, without the flashlight or night sights). Of course, we didn't rob the magazines...
  5. warpig

warpig Guest

I wouldn't mind trying one of those out. Probably to big for my hands though.