don't bring a bat to a gun fight......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by time2shoot, Nov 2, 2012.

1. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

well today was intaresting.
    Just got back from the LGS with more powder for reloading.
    When some wanabe gangbangers(why do they always have there pants past there arss) came screatching down the street, they almost got one of mu girls who was riding her bike.
    So I yelled at them to slow down. and they hit the gass. So I threw my hat at them, hoping to slow them down and keep my daughter from geting run over.
    It worked they came to a compleat stop.
    Then two of the three decided to grab a bat and told me in a few colerfull words that they where going to bash my head in and kill me.

So i started backing up while placing my hand on the grip of my 1911, thumb on the snap raleas.

calmly explained to them that you threatend my life,you beter leave. and leave now!

Well the wife called the police while this was hapaning. so they tore off down the road.

got make modle year and plate #.
    so the police show up like a min. later. And as I'm talking to them, here comes one walking up the street. (cant fix stupid) yelling and swearing, that I jumped out in front of them with a gun.

3 min. later with 4 cops and 1 sheriff in front of my house, dealing with one punk, Here come the other two in a diffrent vehicle.

long story short. To manny witness saw what was going on.

So the police are turning every thing over to the States aterny. to see if they will be charged.

They checked my ID and permint. All good so they asked me how I wanted it handeled. Told them States attr. will be fine, Just make shure the parents know exactly what happend and not just what the punks are trying to make them balive whats going on.

What a way to start my girls B-Day partty.:mad:
  2. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I think you did the right thing.Hate to loose your child to stupidity.Glad all went well.They were probably crapping there pants.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'd be watching for a late night vengence call

call me paranoid , but low IQ nasty idiots often think they have a right to vegence when they get caught doing wrong

stay safe eh ...
  4. time2shoot

Ya I think so. They never raised it for a strike, So I never drew.
    Just let them know there next disision was the most importent one they will make so far in there life.
  5. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Hence the baggy portion hanging down around their kneecaps.
  6. time2shoot

yep will be reloading all night out in the Garage.
    And the father in law will be bringing his extra, motion actavated infared hd camras. and we will be pooting them up tomorrow.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

good thinkin ...

maybe i've a different trouble maker this way , but it pays to think that way ..

and why i have geese ;)
  8. 1LoneWolf75

1LoneWolf75 Active Member

Sorry to hear bout the imbeciles. Glad yer girls didn't get hurt.
    I had a similar problem when I lived in town, we lived down the street from the school. Several times threw a ball in front of them dumb young drivers. Watch yer back and luck to ya!
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I didn't think you would have that kind of problem in SD. I guess the wanabe gangbangers are everywhere. At least you guys get to keep a gun on your side to keep them in line.
  10. time2shoot

There starting to slowly work there way up and over here.
    Move on out here Gvw3.when it comes to good people, can't have to much of a good thing.
  11. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Glad it worked out OK so far. I'm in agreement with the guys suggesting that there may be revenge calls so the cameras are an excellent idea. Hook em up to a computer and have them record straight to some internet drive storage also if you can. Guaranteed to preserve the video. Glad you're armed.

On the other hand, since the police came and they checked your permit and all right in front of the punks, those stupid bungholes now know you carry so they may be too afraid of getting shot to come back.
  12. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Or they're just going to come back and do a drive by (that's what they do around here).

Stay safe!
  13. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

Gangbangers are nothing but trouble so they should be shot on sight. We don't need that kind of crap in our society.
  14. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What happens in my neighborhood is the cop's run them out of town. They harass the heck out of them until they move on. They have been sued for it and lost but they keep it up. Once they find out where they live they will pull over every car that leaves there. After a whale they move out. Not worth the hassle.

I don't think they will be back. You showed them you have guns. They are cowards. Thats why they run in gangs.
  15. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

It's like putting a band aid on a broken arm. If the root problems that create gang-bangers is not addressed, they will just keep cropping up. The big question is how we get from where we are to where a respectful society should be.

T2S: Be careful brother. These zombies have zero respect for law, life and liberty. They hate all that's right and good. They live on the chaos they create. It's stinking sick, and evil how their destructive anti-social behavior strengthens and emboldens them to cause more harm.