DON'T FILL OUT THOES QUESTIONERS!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Rich in Lincoln
    (5/10/02 2:24:19 pm)
    Reply DON’T FILL OUT THOSE QUESTIONERS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN! 4 years ago the public grammar school in Los Gatos, CA would have a “switch” day once a year. The kids were INSTRUCTED to dress in clothes from the opposite sex. This day would include special speakers that would tell the kids that gender identity was the choice of the individual, not the choice that God made for them. I don’t see how the most opened minded person wouldn’t see this as recruitment. The other little thing they had at that school that we protested was a mural on the front off the school depicting “all” the things that were bad for society and the environment. Their right in the middle of the paintings of drugs alcohol and factories pouring sludge into the rivers was a picture of a duck hunter and a deer hunter pointing their guns! Luckily when the parents showed up to complain about the switch day, there was a few fathers that were offended by the mural. They also had a teacher that had the kids fill out a questioner on if their parents had any guns in the house. She then compiled a list and sent the list to all the parents warning that they shouldn’t let their kid go and play at homes that had firearms in them. This is not something that I just read; I was living in Los Gatos at the time.
    The reason I’m writing this now is I was recently reminded of it by questioner I was asked to fill out by Kaiser Permanente when I brought my kids in for the first time. They wanted to know if I had any firearms in the house, what I had and were I kept them! They also asked in the questioner if I believed in spanking and the word no. Of coarse I didn’t fill out those questions. Shortly after I handed the questioner in, a nurse came to me and told me I didn’t fill out the whole form and wanted me to finish it. I told her that it was none of her or anyone else’s business what I have or don’t have at home. She said that she would take that as a “yes I have guns and I spank my kids”! I told her if she filled in those assures in I would sew for liable and invasion of privacy! They still saw my kids that day, but I’m not staying with Kaiser! I just hope that social services don’t show up to my door. I guess a man of principles is a danger to his kids and society.
    -Rich

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/10/02 2:49:01 pm)
    Reply Re: DON’T FILL OUT THOSE QUESTIONERS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I feel for you, get used to it. You would not believe what my daughter brings home and she`s 14. Ask questions of the same nature AND do your parents argue, yell, have money problems, take any form of medication, see a shrink, treat you fair. The school makes the attempt, to have the student fill these out and no parental signature is required. Just happened on one she forgot, but had filled out all information, and some was spiteful......because she was grounded for a MAJOR offense. Her way to get back at us. Sat her down and explained................."do you like living here?"

IT AIN`T OVER YET, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FROM HERE ON OUT!!!
    T.F.F.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/10/02 2:53:10 pm)
    Re: DON’T FILL OUT THOSE QUESTIONERS!
    When I get asked questions like that, or others that I think are too invasive on my privacy, I just write in "NUNYA". When they come to "clarify" the answer or inquire as to its meaning, I tell them it means NUNYA DAM* BUSINESS!!!
    RuffItt

Rich in Lincoln
    (5/10/02 3:25:16 pm)
    I have instructed my wife and kids not to ever assure those kinds of questions! I tell my kids not to discuss my gun ownership with anyone. That’s sad that I have to do that. I remember when I was a kid and I was all too excited to tell my friends about a new rifle my dad got. Those times are long gone, at least in the “big cities” (POPULATION 75K+)!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/10/02 4:58:20 pm)
    That's the damndest thing I've ever heard ... Wouldn't a questionnaire/survey like that would be illegal?

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (5/10/02 5:39:56 pm)
    Calif. is really screwed up for doing something like that. That is plain SICK!!!!

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/10/02 7:50:33 pm)
    Piss on those SOB's!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/11/02 10:50:09 am)
    I went to the Dr. testerday and started to fill out the forms and thought they were just a little too nosie for me. Wanted to know about guns, my education level, how many kids I have and if any were bastards.
    After I filled them out, with many blanks, I was put on ignore for over an hour and a half.
    I ask if there was a problem as I had an appointment and was told "that's the way it works". I ask if I could see my paperwork as I had forgotten to fill in some blanks.

I took all copies of the forms and left the office. I refuse to be treated like a cash cow. I'm paying for service, not the opportunity to get ulcers waiting for some over paid person to grace me with their presence.

Do you know the difference between a Dr. and God?

God doesn't think he's a doctor!!

Edited by: Smoky14 at: 5/11/02 6:29:19 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/11/02 4:06:48 pm)
    Kids brought home a paper from school the other day asking for me to give my permission for the local medical school students to survey my kids about firearms in our home. I did not authorize the survey and attatched some literature of my own to the paper that was returned to the school.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/12/02 11:34:25 am)
    RIGHT ON PIGGY!

Charlie D
    The problems that exist in the
    world today cannot be solved by the
    level of thinking that created them!

bondai
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/12/02 11:53:48 am)
    Oh! Just fill them out. After all everyone knows that the Government infested school system knows what's best for your children.....You will be assimilated...resistance is futile.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/12/02 12:35:48 pm)
    not only is resistance futile,

it may very well be hazardous to your health.

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/12/02 12:48:42 pm)
    T H A T...........MADE MY DAY!
    Thanks a lot ZIGGY!

Its the type of turbulence required
    (especially for those given to the use
    of pretentious and openly bombastic languages
    serving no useful purposes.....)
    Charlie D

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/12/02 1:03:54 pm)
    Thank you ... thank you very much