Dont forget to bring your twic card

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 2, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The port of oakland is the target of the occupy movement. I have seen pics and I can't believe the sheer numbers of people out there.

DHS must be loosing their minds. If anything like this happened at the port of New Orleans i guarentee it would not get far. The coast guard would would go ape ****. I cant believe they are allowing this in Oakland.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/11/02/MNOS1LP3SB.DTL

They are tryinig to press that reset button.
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I would be willing to bet that if it happened in N.O that Obama would order the Coast Guard to stand down. The anti-capitolist protesters are a big part of his base.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

:thumbsup: He doesn't want this stopped until riots get bad enough to
    call in troops and declare martial law. He will then have to protect us from rioters by confiscating all firearms.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  4. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

I cannot believe the mayor of Oakland gave all city employees the day off to go picket with the occupiers. All except for the police who had more work to do because she did this. All this and the city is bankrupt.