Don't let CA outlaw

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by Lead Lobber, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

the 1911 .45 pistol. I don't have the appropriate links to bash your law makers enough to suit me. That's up to you; do NOT allow your second ammendmant rights to be watered down further by something so stupid as mandating a total redesign of future pistols that have gotten you and me through five wars.

Please put a screaming halt to this movement, and I mean right now! Call up those folks in congress, and strongly remind them it is we that sign their paychecks, and fight their wars.

How can I best express this? I need a chamber loaded indicator on my .45 about as much as another wife. And if I choose to punch out a magazine for any reason, I'll always know the one in tube will shoot.

Don't let the f*@*in# idiots in power tell you anything different!

LL
  2. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

I think the M1911 Pistol design should be declared a national treasure. That design got us through 4 major wars, a few lesser wars, and a ton of police actions over a 100 years of history. Its quite possible we wouldnt even have this country now if it wasnt for this design. I dont own one yet but I have been looking. I want a origional ww2 Colt M1911A1 pistol.
  3. The illogic of California's position on the 1911 pattern pistol is patently obvious, as is the underlying reason for the proposal to ban the design. The idiot liberals in control of California actually want to ban all firearms, pure and simple. The safety of the 1911 doesn't even come into the picture. It is arguably the safest handgun ever designed.
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

It's not about guns folks, it's about CONTROL!
  5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

that is correct
  6. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I agree it is about people control or controling the people.:mad:
  7. stash247

stash247 New Member

Kalifohnia is still 'waiting on the big one', to be ocean floor, and make Blythe, Ca/ western Az, coastal property!
    I bailed 29 years ago, from the property taxes, traffic, income taxes, and stupid laws, which set it apart from the real world!
    By comparison, Texas, where I now reside, is paradise!
    Please do not come here, as we are already overrun with emigres, from lesser cultures, but there are other options, 48 others, all better than the left coast!
    If the 'gun issue' is your only issue, perhaps, New Jersey???
  8. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Stash - I like your outlook, but all western states scream the same: Don't come here! Californicate, Colorado Masterbate, or Missuori Masterwait, whatever. Everyone is apprehensive about invasion from other states.

The reason is the federal government IS chasing us around, overriding state laws, looking for a bigger bite of your pie!

So, let's just not invite them to dinner; after all, are they a member of your family? No! Stop federal incursions on state sovernity now. Simply vote out long term politcians, and demand term limits - make them answer to YOU!

LL
  9. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

Don't let Cali outlaw any guns!