Don't like Heller? Then destroy SCOTUS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Feb 23, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Sounds like FDR to me. Note thepart I've bolded as it shows what they really want. They are POed that the Justices sometimes actually follow the Constitution, rather than what feels good at the moment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/22/AR2009022201863.html?hpid=topnews

Pops
  2. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Pops,

It just fits in line with the liberals stating we have to work together. But to work together, you have to agree with their way of thinking.

And here's the dicotomy; let's extend the presidential term so that Obozo can be a lifetime appointee.:rolleyes:
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

The Framers were very careful not to create a democracy. A democracy is horribly unstable.

A stable republic requires a stable court. Without the Supreme Court setup we have currently, our Constitution would have been wholly lost decades ago.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Some very interesting reading about the Supreme Court in relations to the Federalist Papers, can be read >>>HERE<<<