Don't wear glasses

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/1/02 5:04:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Don't wear glasses
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been seeing a reverse psychologist. During sessions he makes me lie face down on his couch....

OK, bad joke?
    Charlie D aka different name

Have ya all heard about the pirate movie
    that's in theaters now?

It's rated "Aaaarrrrr!"

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/1/02 6:52:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Don't wear glasses
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie,
    Did them hounds we sent out find you or did you just wander back in on your own? Folks was gettin' mighty concerned you wasn't around much. Gets too serious when you ain't around, I guess.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."
    Thomas Jefferson

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/1/02 8:48:36 pm)
    Aaaaarrr, a man wearing an ear ring is either a pirate or a limp wrist...don't see no cutless on you matey.

GG

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/02 8:47:49 am)
    Charlie, sounds like goin to the proctologist.....U B ok unless u herd the zipper........

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/2/02 9:12:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Don't wear glasses
    as the Dr. says... "bend over and spread your cheeks,this will only take a moment". The Dr. put's his hand on his left shoulder.... then a hand on his right shoulder...

In this age where truth is fleeting and mass manipulation is common, the ability to detect when something doesn't make sense is a valuable one.