Don't ya love the media

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, Feb 13, 2006.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Here is what the mainstream media is not headlining while concentrating on the "Hunting Accident"

Al Gore Accused of Inciting Arab Violence Against US
    By NewsWires
    MichNews.com
    Feb 13, 2006

Former Vice President Al Gore is being accused of inciting violence against the US by making comments such as the US government had committed ‘terrible abuses’ against Arabs living in America after 9/11 attacks, and that most Americans did not support such treatment. Mr. Gore, who lost the 2004 election to the current US president, did not cite one example of this abuse.

Mr. Gore also said that President Bush's administration "was playing into Al Qaeda’s hands by routinely blocking Saudi applications for US visas." He made these comments in Saudi Arabia, a nation that exports radical Islam -- Wahabbism -- to many nations. Some Saudis also fund terrorism and terrorist groups, but Mr. Gore to declined to mention those facts.

“The thoughtless way in which visas are now handled, that is a mistake,” Mr Gore said at the Jeddah Economic Forum. “The worst thing we can possibly do is to cut off the channels of friendship and mutual understanding between Saudi Arabia and the United States.”

In response to Mr. Gore's comments in Saudi Arabia, the National Association of Chiefs of Police, a 14,000-member organization representing the interests of America's law enforcement commanders, released the following statement:

As a result of his obvious hatred towards the President of the United States, former Vice President Al Gore has crossed the line of diplomatic decency by denigrating his own country within the Islamic world. Are there not enough problems in the Middle East? Does Mr. Gore wish to inflame more hatred towards the United States in the Arab world.

Mr. Gore has made serious accusations against his own country without providing evidence or proof of his outrageous allegations. Our association has several members who are Arabs and not one has complained of being abused by any level of the US government.

One of our vice presidents, Jim Kouri, a 27-year veteran, is an Arab-American and he finds Gore's comments not only offensive but also wildly exaggerated and inappropriate during a time of war.

The former US vice-president told the largely Saudi audience that Arabs in the United States had been “indiscriminately rounded up, often on minor charges of overstaying a visa or not having a green card in proper order, and held in conditions that were just unforgivable.” Visa violations were part of the devastating 9-11 attacks on America and its people -- attacks Mr. Gore seems oblivious to. Also, visa overstays in America are an enormous problem. Is Mr. Gore saying America should not enforce its laws?

Gore further said there have been terrible abuses and it’s wrong. He said that it does not represent the desires or wishes or feelings of the majority of the citizens of his country. Where is Mr. Gore's evidence of abuses? He should bring the evidence to the attention of the Department of Justice or the US Congress. And has Mr. Gore spoken to the majority of Americans?

Why didn't Mr. Gore tell his audience that Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam to countries throughout the world and that members of the royal family finance some terrorist groups? Was he only interested in inciting hatred towards his own country?

Al Gore's comments should be condemned by Republicans, Democrats and Independents alike.

We condemn them and find his shrill comments loathsome and ugly.
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

If I said what I really thought about Al Gore, y'all would have to ban me. [​IMG]
  3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Me too. If anyone does not know the meaning of high treason, here it is first hand. Read it and weep! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. flopshot

flopshot New Member

another charter member of the jane fonda treason club who's mission statement is to provide aid and comfort to the enemy. and when the enemy is undefined just knock whoever happens to be in power as long as it's not your people.
    what and ass. i swear he and ted must be sacrificial lambs for the democratic party.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

There is a funny thing about this article. It was when Gore was running for Pres, he was giving a speech in front of these 'chiefs of police' and was talking about banning cop killer bullets. He receive a standing ovation that might have made it into the guiness book of world records.

Cop killer bullets? If you can't go after the guns, go after the ammo. Gore is a piece of sh*t that needs to be flushed.
  6. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

And he was paid to speak at this event and say these things about our country...

...and he told lies about our country mistreating arabs...

...and he spoke in Jeddah where the same week a world wide forum of women leaders met in a segregated theatre in which the men and women were separated by a plastic barrier...

...and scariest of all... This man came very close to being President.

The media doesn't report this (or if they do, they don't tell the people who are waiting to be informed of what their opinion is supposed to be that it's wrong).
  7. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I read someplace that Bin Ladens family paid for him to speak that trash. :mad:
  8. greeker375

greeker375 New Member

Al Gore - another example of Oxygen Wasted.
  9. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I wouldn't even ask my friend here to waste his time, although it would be deserved.....

Attached Files:

10. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Maybe we could invite Gore to go hunting... :D
  11. JamesRK

JamesRK New Member

Maybe not. ;)
  12. res1b3uq

res1b3uq New Member

I think Gore has become mentally unbalanced and belonges in an institution.
  13. Carl S

Carl S New Member

Agreed. I think he tripped out when he lost the election. He is unstable.
  14. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I think he lost it long before the election and that if the media was not so biased it would have been common knowledge.
  15. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

When was he NOT mentally unbalanced and deserving of being institutionalized ???????????? I'm not aware of EVER !!!!!!!!!!!